Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (242 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer designed page - How to debug problem in ibirls3.js? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Most Amusing, Gentlemen. But you are doing what needs to be done regardless. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] MAX Size of a Focus Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Joey, 11 grand! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] MAX Size of a Focus Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hakan, I think that XFOCUS is included in the WebFOCUS license now. When I was in the expert room ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] cleaning dirty data in a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Waz, In my mind, I would expect the software to provide lookups to validate user input. Unfortuna......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] cleaning dirty data in a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
FYI - There is a limit on the number of "if-then-else" clauses although I don't know that number. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retiring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Best wishes on a long and enjoyable retirement, Rick. You're correct about Focal Point: great co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound EXL2K format generates XMH file and IE Information Bar warning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Check out this document. Although it is for an earlier version of WebFOCUS, it may point you in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound EXL2K format generates XMH file and IE Information Bar warning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Francis, I copied/pasted your code and got an XLS output file directly. Not sure what the problem ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] activex and browsers besides IE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
You probably are aware of this already but the only browser that ActiveX objects work with is Intern......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF, Column Title, WRAP and the exclamation mark (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
You may be far from a printer but I'm seeing the same subtle striping on the chipmunk's back as well......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF, Column Title, WRAP and the exclamation mark (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Francis, I tried several options and was unable to get the desired result. I think you may need to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]DATEADD Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
I just had this issue today and in 5 minutes I found the correct code to resolve it. The informatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TECHNIQUE] Developer Studio Release 8: InfoAssist Graph Tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
O.K. That clears things up. Thank you, Kerry. Norb...

Discussion Topic  RE: [TECHNIQUE] Developer Studio Release 8: InfoAssist Graph Tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Kerry, I read the article and understand how InfoAssist will be leveraged for graphing. However, m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer Code Reformatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
What you are seeing done to the code is why the tool is affectionately known as "HTML Composter". ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Re-centering Google Map after info window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi Kim, I put a button on the page and call a javascript function. If you are saving your marker b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXCEL SPACES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
For 200 dollars - What will the Set Parameter syntax: SET SHOWBLANKS = ON preserve? ( My apologies ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Navigation links in embedded email from ReportCaster not working as intended (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
I came across an article on the web that confirmed that two taps are required for anchor links withi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Navigation links in embedded email from ReportCaster not working as intended (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
You mean this one? ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Navigation links in embedded email from ReportCaster not working as intended (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi All, I'm trying to put some navigation links ......

» Refine Search
» New Search