Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (242 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Load HFREEZE table into external <div> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi Francis, I DID try using non-webfocus techniques to generate a separate table header, table grid......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Load HFREEZE table into external <div> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi All, Has anyone successfully been able to load a table that uses HFREEZE to create static header......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Update Flex DataGrid via HTTPService (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi Waz, Wow!!! That is some serious code there. Thanks for posting such a complete example and wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Update Flex DataGrid via HTTPService (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi Darin, We may get the product but it would nice if IB would provide a trial that you see the val......

I've been saving it to disk and then loading it. I'll try just doing the standard Webfocus hold/sav......

Hi TexasStringray, It's not standard WebFocus XML. I wrote it custom to make it simpler. It looks......

Hi Darin, I am not using Flex Enable cuz we don't own it yet and I'm not sure that we will at the c......

Thank you gentlemen for the code snippets but it's just not coming together for me. Any chance that......

Hi ABT, I had tried that previousy. Using the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Update Flex DataGrid via HTTPService (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi All, Well I'm futzing with adobe flex and it's REALLY HARD TO LEARN!!!! I'm using Flex Builder ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Flex reports without Enable/InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi Waz, I'll be noodling through the Flex help and power Googling as you did to learn this stuff. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Flex reports without Enable/InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Thanks for the code listing Darryl. Lots of stuff there and at this point I don't understand most o......

I guess that, for me anyway, it's just clearer to parse the XML with javascript and then do what you......

I've never heard of the XMLR output so I need to take a look at that. I usually just write my own X......

Hi Waz, Thanks for the prompt reply. Good to hear that I have an alternative to using the Flex pro......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Flex reports without Enable/InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi All, Is anyone creating Flex reports without using IB's Flex Enable and InfoAssist? That is, ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Assign field value to Amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Thanks Darin. That's what I needed to know. Bummer. Thanks for pointing out the "-SET" also. I h......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to Assign field value to Amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi, I have a function that I wrote and want to assign a date field that is passed to the function t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Load fex output into launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Thank you for your suggestions gentlemen. I tried the iframe and it just didn't look all that great......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2009 Presentations and General Session Recording (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi Kathy, I'm curious about when people receive the software you mentioned. I registered last Dece......

» Refine Search
» New Search