Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (573 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DELETE lines in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Please rephrase the question. If you want to write to and read from an external file, you need a ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IF ELSE SYNTAX ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
What do you with the &w variable? It seems to me you should code: -IF &text.&I eq ... Then GOTO ...E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IF ELSE SYNTAX ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Below the -PrintIt section you have only 2 options for output.... 1. Issue a table request to print......

Instead of the print command where you've coded put GOTO PrintIt. The code a -PrintIt label, where y......

On the other hand, I might be crazy....

I don't think you can declare the size of an amper variable. Furthermore, you are using an indexed v......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with multiple IF clauses on the same column in multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
You need to write a search routine with lesser known commands like syscolum, etc., to find every ins......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Summit 2015. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
If only glib replies were illegal. It is sad that this product is changing in a direction that seems......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Summit 2015. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I think that those who develop in the text editor will still develop in the text editor, as much as ......

What's so funny to me is selling the users on the ease and convenience of coding in the GUI, yet the......

Gerry might be on the hot seat while answering questions about his vision for App/Dev Studio and Inf......

As I read this I'm saddened to think that developers have zero say in this. Sounds like paying penan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Conditional Hyperlink for Excel Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Perhaps you can use dialogue manager goto logic to run specific blocks Of code. Or consider use of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Reports in Multiple ExcelL Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Your first report (tab) should be a straught-up table request, like you've done. The second tab sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] System variable for Report Title (not just filename)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I cannot get to a terminal to test anything but I believe there is a way to accomplish your objectiv......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] System variable for Report Title (not just filename)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Opening a scheduled active report (AHTML) on Ipad (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Is this an issue w safari?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Week Number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Then you need to create a string with minutes, seconds, etc. suffixed to it. From there you should b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Week Number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to display <-> in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
heading Put it in an amper variable. -SET &WINGDING = '......

» Refine Search
» New Search