Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (573 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error trying to code double quotes in text string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
THANK YOU FRANCIS, WAZ AND jfr99. Can you help me understand why the &TST variable had to be put in......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error trying to code double quotes in text string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I need to display this in an EXL2K report. Perhaps I should stick with the old fashioned single quo......

Then I want to print it in a report heading. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Error trying to code double quotes in text string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Has anyone ever coded a text string like, 'Mary had a little lamb' and needed it to display like, 'M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] has anyone displayed a text string in " quotes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] has anyone displayed a text string in " quotes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Has anyone displayed a text string in " quotes ? Levi's jeans are available in colors "sky blue", "......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] embed a database field in graph title ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
It is easy to embed a database field with freeform text in a regular old table request: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS command to determine if value is N or A (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FOCUS command to determine if value is N or A (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I'm looking through functions documentation to locate the FOCUS command to determine if value is N (......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HELP - Trying to merger files with MORE command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am trying to put together a prototype MORE Concatenation with the CAR file for a later coding pro......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] topgap or bottomgap in exl2k ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
We all know about topgap and bottomgap in PDF reports. Is there a way to control cell height in exl2......

Discussion Topic  RE: dynamic where results in LINES=0 [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks Danny, I like the idea of creating the data file from the file that I'm next going to go aga......

Discussion Topic  RE: dynamic where results in LINES=0 [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Sorry I am missing the narrative that I wrote to dsecribe the issue I have. When the code: ......

Discussion Topic  dynamic where results in LINES=0 [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
TABLE FILE CAR BY COUNTRY ON TABLE HOLD AS CF FORMAT ALPHA END -RUN -SET &LIMIT = &LINES ; -SET &I......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Is there a command to display of WF host + port name ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Is there a command I can execute in Dev Studio which will tell me the host and port name that my ins......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] html styling field spanning columns help... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I can live with it as it is, but as we used to say in college: "This bl**s"...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] html styling field spanning columns help... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have created a prototype report with the CAR file using the OVER command. It is styling nicely bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to calculate FILEDEF LRECL for variable length fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
thanks Tom. I have been working on this and it looks like I may not need to account for the A3V etc.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to calculate FILEDEF LRECL for variable length fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have a master file in which a few fields are defined as variable length ( e.g., A3V). This is unus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]TYPE=TITLE in Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I'm afraid that focus stylesheets are not quite that sophisticated. The code below might be the best......

» Refine Search
» New Search