Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (573 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  <Resolved> display ',' symbol in a report header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am trying to display the '......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] convert xml file to text? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Has anyone converted xml file to text? Thx...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DateTime field format manipulation needed *ddh* (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
LOL, you have a syntax error....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DateTime field format manipulation needed *ddh* (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb

Discussion Topic  RE: code a dm variable [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I played with it more and solved the question. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: code a dm variable [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb

Discussion Topic  code a dm variable [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I'm trying to code a dm variable which is a &var that will display if a condition is satisfied in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Truncate by default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Charles, It would be helpful if you posted any code that you have written thus far. Thanks,...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to -GOTO in SQL queries... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have a snippet of SQL code captioned below: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL code as Focexec query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks prodrigu and MLM for your help. The date code I've been given is: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL code as Focexec query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I was given the code captioned below from a user. Regretably, my SQL experience is practically zero......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graph Labels Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have created a simple graph to test how to manipulate labels, and I have a question. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to turn off the color key in the graph legend? [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I created a small graph using graph assistant this morning. I discovered that the command to enable ......

Discussion Topic  how to turn off the color key in the graph legend? [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have coded the graph captioned below as an example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph - (FOC32466) MERGE DIMENSIONS EXCEED THE NUMBER OF SORT FIELDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I changed ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graph - (FOC32466) MERGE DIMENSIONS EXCEED THE NUMBER OF SORT FIELDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have a graph like this... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: test for specific user input parameter [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks Waz. It works....

Discussion Topic  RE: test for specific user input parameter [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks Waz, Here is the error I get if the user selection does not match AGEGRP: ......

JG? Again, the user selects from among 6 values for the table to report against. I am trying to b......

Hi Francis No, I am actually trying to create other define logic based on whether user selected to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search