Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (573 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  test for specific user input parameter [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have a user supplied parameter which could be any one of 6 values (ie. agegrp, county, race, etc.)......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] remove leading blanks in &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am trying to use the value of &lines to control the text in a graph's legend. Then, my styleshe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change field values for a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks N.Selph and Waz for planting the seed. Here is the code I had in mind to solve my problem ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change field values for a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks guys, I get the idea. When I have it working, I'll post the solution....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to change field values for a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
From a launch page the user selects which &RPTYPE (AGEGRP, COVGRP, ZIP) file is to be used to create......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] display cumulative totals unstacked bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Ooops, my human side showed, apologize for the error. Thanks for the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] display cumulative totals unstacked bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Yes Tony, my code change does work with ACROSS for multiple years. Now I've been playing with the ......

Tony, I have changed my code to this: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] display cumulative totals unstacked bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Hello graph aficionados! I have a non-stacked bar graph on which I want to display ONLY the total ......

Discussion Topic  RE: retrieve date file created from a SQL server table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Yes that could be, but I'm not veey experienced in working with SQL tables or SQL. What I'm trying t......

Discussion Topic  retrieve date file created from a SQL server table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Has anyone tried to retrieve "date file created" from SQL server tables? Thanks! ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to color your grid in html format report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I coded this nice sample report with colored columns and sweet silver backcolor for the titles... Ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: USE & FOR DYNAMIC JOIN - ERRORS - SOLVED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
In my post yesterday, I used the CHECK FILE command incorrectly: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: USE & FOR DYNAMIC JOIN - ERRORS - SOLVED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
You mean like this: ......

Gamp, Thank you. I did that and I do see fields from both of the files. ......

Discussion Topic  USE & FOR DYNAMIC JOIN - ERRORS - SOLVED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have created a dynamic join via dialogue manager. In this code snippet I am joining these fields: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Question on a Loop for Mini-fiscal Year Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am working with summary tables from a relational database. An example synonym file layout is: FIL......

Discussion Topic  RE: create where "date" statement for limited output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Dan, I like your method, but in this case I need to sort by the first 2 fields in the master file, ......

Discussion Topic  create where "date" statement for limited output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am trying to create a report from a fiscal year file to show only the data for the months from th......

» Refine Search
» New Search