Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (573 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] re-using save file data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have created a save file to store a collection of IDs that I will use later in a report fex. I h......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC1141) GUI_PARAMS ERROR... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks Tony and Dan. Sometimes this forum provides better insight than the documentation, because p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC1141) GUI_PARAMS ERROR... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
The GUI_PARAMS I am talking about is in the access file which accompanies a synonym master file. F......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (FOC1141) GUI_PARAMS ERROR... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have taken a synonym file (.mas) with its .acx cohort and changed the name of a segment containing......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Editing synonym files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I need to edit a synonym file for an Oracle table (SUFFIX=ORASQL) that already exists. Basically I n......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOC205 error when creating Business View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am using synonym editor to create a Business View of a MFD. I have no trouble drag/drop fields fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Across Sort Field Row Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
REGION1/A100 = IF REGION EQ 'Midwest' THEN 'Total MidWest' ELSE IF REGION EQ 'Northeast' THEN 'Total......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML Composer Freezes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
My client recently upgraded to WF 7.69. We have a launch page with fexes which run in the backgroun......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Showing a field off and on, on a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
It sounds to me that you either want to code like this... IF &POLICY EQ '' THEN ' ' ELSE IF ... (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Showing a field off and on, on a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Correction: SHOW_RTL AS 'RETAIL'...

SET NODATA = ' ' DEFINE FILE CAR SHOW_RTL/D7 MISSING ON = IF RETAIL LT 5000 THEN RETAIL ELSE MISSIN......

SET NODATA = ''; DEFINE FILE CAR XFLAG/A1 = IF RETAIL LT 5000 THEN 'Y' ELSE ' '; END -* TABLE FIL......

Discussion Topic  RE: display less than symbol in PDF heading [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks Ginny and John....

Discussion Topic  RE: display less than symbol in PDF heading [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
CAR SALES ......

I would like my report to display like: CAR SALES ......

Discussion Topic  display less than symbol in PDF heading [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have created a prototype report to display the less than symbol in a header in a PDF I've tried a......

Discussion Topic  RE: style error in 7.69 [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks to everyone for their answers!...

Discussion Topic  style error in 7.69 [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have been playing around in 7.69 with a simple test style sheet report (to port this code to a bus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reload (resort?) launch page values... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thank you Dan, I will try it out!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reload (resort?) launch page values... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have created a (prototype) launch page to adapt to a business solution. I have a launch page which......

» Refine Search
» New Search