Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (573 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Error when using HDIFF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am trying to use HDIFF to calculate the number of Days from start of a visit to end of same. I ha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: REVERSE function blues :( [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks Darin! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: REVERSE function blues :( [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I'm gonna try to resolve this in three ways: Method #1. ......

Discussion Topic  REVERSE function blues :( [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have been using the REVERSE function to try to reverse an &date string from YYMD to MDYY, and I am......

Discussion Topic  RE: compare first rec to later record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb

Discussion Topic  RE: compare first rec to later record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks to everyone for your input. Waz I have tested your ideas a bit, and it looks like it works......

PT_ID PAT_NAME COMMENT VALUE RECORDED_TIME 4550315 SMITH, MABEL E ETT Secured A......

Discussion Topic  compare first rec to later record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am working on a fex that is to compare the Recorded_Time of first record with the Recorded_Time of......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Reformat Date Portion if DATE-TIME field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have a database date field in this format. A date displays like this: 2008/12/12 12:25:39 How do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a Status Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Frank and all, I am sorry that I not getting this tag thing as instructed... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a Status Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb

I have repaired some of the 'Glaring' errors that I did not see earlier this week DEFINE FILE HSPAT......

For reasons of convenience for the reader and confidentiality of my employer, the fex code posted e......

You are correct, the data is actually stored in mixed case. Therefore, COMPLETED is actually Complet......

Discussion Topic  Create a Status Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have modified a fex that creates a column (VNT_EVNT) to indicate whether a patient has been off a......

Discussion Topic  RE: London Summit: WebFOCUS is the Swiss Army Knife of BIs. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Amen Francis Amen...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simple Table Req. yields weird results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
QUERY TO DISPLAY FEEDER_KEY DATA: [ TABLE FILE T2CHGDTL PRINT FEEDER_KEY WHERE FEEDER_KEY CONTAINS '......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simple Table Req. yields weird results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
T2CHGDTL is a VERY LARGE DB2 Table, and I have isolated 10 codes that I want to use in a Rpt request......

Thanks Francis I have been coding FOCUS since 1988 and some days I feel so dense. ......

FILEDEF VENT_CD DISK \\CLEVELANDPOINT\IBI\APPS\CIMDATA\VENT_CD.txt LRECL 80 RECFM F -RUN -EXIT And......

» Refine Search
» New Search