Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (573 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  QUESTION ABOUT VARIOUS WHERE STATEMENTS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "WHERE fld IN" AND "WHERE fld CONTAINS" ? Thanks! ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: ROUND UP TO WHOLE NUMBER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb

Discussion Topic  ROUND UP TO WHOLE NUMBER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Is it possible to round uop to next whole # with division in dialogue manager? -SET &LIMIT = 5; -SE......

Discussion Topic  trying to produce a totals line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am trying to produce a totals line for each column in the report captioned below. I cannot use RE......

Discussion Topic  RE: DYNAMIC WHERE STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have a solution. Thanks everyone for your ideas! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DYNAMIC WHERE STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb

Discussion Topic  DYNAMIC WHERE STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have created a hold file with all the countries from the car file... TABLE FILE CAR PRINT COUNTR......

Discussion Topic  Read recs in loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have a file containing 20 records. I'd like to create a loop to read 5 recs at a time, and write ......

Discussion Topic  code unique characters in WHERE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have coded a where statement like this: DFINE FILE PMTRACKING CORRECT/I5 = IF INDCODE EQ 'ETCrela......

Discussion Topic  RE: Full time WebFOCUS developer needed in Hunt Valley\Baltimore MD. (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Tomsweb
Hi Mike, I would like to apply for the position of Webfocus Developer (Webfocus) you listed on the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Nested IF - (FOC266) IF .. THEN .. ELSE .. SYNTAX ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks Francis...

Discussion Topic  Nested IF - (FOC266) IF .. THEN .. ELSE .. SYNTAX ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
What am I doing wrong here? -SET &PRDT = '002'; -SET &PLAN_CD = '008'; -SET &ABC = IF ((&PRDT E......

Discussion Topic  SKIP-LINE with a sort field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I know that if you SKIP-LINE with a sort field, FOCUS inserts a blank line between each section of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add Regions? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I just located a reference to it at: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add Regions? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb

Can't I get this publication on tbe IB web site? Thanks Francis ......

Discussion Topic  Add Regions? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am trying to create a report where I can add the Debit and Debit Card transactions from SYSP to t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Drilldown in Excel from Excel Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have created an excel report fired from a launch page. In that report, I have a link to a drilldo......

Discussion Topic  Windows Settings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am working in a new installion of WebFOCUS and cannot recall steps to get excel report to open a n......

Discussion Topic  Create Active Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Does anyone here create WebFOCUS Active Reports in Developer Studio? Or are Active Reports built ......

» Refine Search
» New Search