Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (573 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prompt issue in launch page ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thanks Chuck...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Prompt issue in launch page ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have a fex with a launch page which prompts for variables: YEAR, MONTH and DOGID. In the SQL datab......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATE FORMAT QUESTION [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Thank you Danny....

Discussion Topic  DATE FORMAT QUESTION [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have a date string in an amper variable, &RPT_DATE = ’25 MAR, 2017’;. I am searching for my book, ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to determine java version running w/ DevStudio WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
How do I determine java version running with dev studio WF 8 ? Thank you,...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help! Routine to dump data from focus, store in flat file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Help! Routine to dump data from focus, store in flat file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Trying to create a routine that will dump all of the data from a database and store it in file. This......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]WebFOCUS & Java (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am gathering requirements and an understanding for a new project. This involves migration of a We......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Graph Legend: unexpected label info (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am afraid this issue is due to my decision to code this as a multi-series request. So if I change......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Graph Legend: unexpected label info (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Graph Legend: unexpected label info (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have created a graph with encounter_type (Emergency or Inpatient). ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Drill down hover text missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I initially coded this a single series request. Per Tony's suggestion, I recoded the graph as a mul......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Drill down hover text missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Here is a problem I ran into while creating my 1st graph in WebFOCUS 8 and InfoAssist. This graph......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WF8 issue w/ chart legend colors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Tony, I followed your directions to “go to the Series tab….(or click on one of the bars) and chang......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WF8 issue w/ chart legend colors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
Amen to so much of your commentary as I'm wearing a robe in that choir. While I'm getting more fami......

Hi Tony, Allow me to graciously thank you. As you see I am experiencing difficulty in getting my ......

series: [ {series: 0, color: 'lightgreen'}, {series: 1, color: 'coral'}, {series: 2, color:......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]WF8 issue w/ chart legend colors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I am posting the problem I ran into while creating my 1st graph in WebFOCUS 8 and InfoAssist. I c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Sorting Graph with NOPRINT field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
If your initial database date is in HYYMDs format, you'll need to change the RPTDATE1 logic to use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Sorting Graph with NOPRINT field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
What is the format of your initial date field as stored in the database ? Define file car RPTDATE1/......

» Refine Search
» New Search