Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding unrelated info to report and exclude in total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Thanks all - solved! the "WHEN" does it (The WHEN can even done the graphical report builder - I ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding unrelated info to report and exclude in total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Aneela, Thanks - but Can I make the subfoot show only when country is italy?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding unrelated info to report and exclude in total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
This is easy TABLE FILE CAR SUM RETAIL_COST BY SEAT BY CAR ACROSS BODYTYPE ON TABLE COLUMN-TOTAL ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Global (&&) variables go to sleep or expire temporarily (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I am not sure if this is related but in data migrator version 7.7 - in odin.cfg I need to add persis......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtract 2 minutes from datetime (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
DavSmith - thanks I will try it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtract 2 minutes from datetime (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Francis, This the same as your original post except you made it -2. I thought I tried that and it d......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subtract 2 minutes from datetime (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
-SET &TIME_STRT = HHMMSS('A8'); -SET &TIMEPART = EDIT('&TIME_STRT.EVAL','99$99$99'); -SET &TIMEPART ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Deadlocks (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jammer
No solution yet - but I did determine it has nothing to do with the version of Webfocus or SQL. Same......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL Deadlocks (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jammer
I am testing Data Migrator Version 7.703 Windows 2008 64 Bit. SQL 2008 I have two etl flows which ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) excel2k pivot questions - dynamic cache fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Thank You Tested - and it works. Much more elegant!...

Discussion Topic  (SOLVED) excel2k pivot questions - dynamic cache fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Depending on a user selected variable I want the cache fields to change. I am doing something like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL07 issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
On my test server I have version 7.703 I also see that EXL07 takes forever to open. My report is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ACROSS COLUMNS when column names have ampersands and spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Thanks the SINGLE quotes worked. This was final way to format the across ACROSS BUSINESS AS '' CO......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ACROSS COLUMNS when column names have ampersands and spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I know you can force columns to display with an ACROSS statement like this: ACROSS BUSINESS COLUMNS......

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator 7.702 Target transforms Slow to move columns (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jammer
I have about 150 target transforms. When I use the green up-down arrows to move a column, Data Migra......

Discussion Topic  Is there a limit to the length of global variable sent to Data Migrator. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jammer
With Data Migrator 7.702 (Windows 2008 64 / Apache) I ran the following bat file which calls CMRUN. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript Send - Long parameter string gets cut off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Well - it an application from the bi dashboard that executes a datamigrator flow. I do not believe ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript Send - Long parameter string gets cut off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I have looked at everything and no luck I have a feeling it has something to do with running CGI in......

dlogon, thanks - this gives me something to look at Prior I looked into the CGI think but I will ......

Discussion Topic  Starting datamigrator flow from webpage (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jammer
I posted this on the Webfocus Fourum “Javascript Send - Long parameter string gets cut off” - but n......

» Refine Search
» New Search