Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only. Moving forward, myibi is our community platform to learn, share, and collaborate. We have the same Focal Point forum categories in myibi, so you can continue to have all new conversations there. If you need access to myibi, contact us at myibi@ibi.com and provide your corporate email address, company, and name.

Connect to myibi
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Repeating Columns Headers in Excel and Subtotal Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Ginny, Thank You - this is just what I needed. I only have to change the amounts so they are numer......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Repeating Columns Headers in Excel and Subtotal Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I am having difficulty envisioning how to accomplish this. I can create a hold file with data like......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get PCT Based on BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Thanks - that was easy - I just could not find it!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Get PCT Based on BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I would like to get pct of total like this group amt PCT A $50 50% A $50 50% ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to Define number of months elapsed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Thank you both - I did it as Edward suggested although the dateif may have worked also This was mu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Trying to Define number of months elapsed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Is there a clever way to determine the number of months elapsed where I have two columns of type int......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Table locked during Modify (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
The SQL SQLMSS COMMIT; END was what was needed. I may have also been able to use ON MATCH COMMIT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Table locked during Modify (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Francis - thanks - I will try that Frans - I am only updating 100 records - so overhead should not ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQL Table locked during Modify (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
The following is data migrator code for a stored proc. You can see there is a loop -REPEAT CSALOOP......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Top White Space PDF Legal Landcape (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I created a Word Doc and saved it as pDF (top margin = 0) and it had a 1/2 inch top white space - so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Top White Space PDF Legal Landcape (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Francis - thanks Yes that helped a wee bit - thanks! So instead of 1 1/4 inch of white space on to......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Top White Space PDF Legal Landcape (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I have tried all types of settings to try to elimate report from being pushed down about 1 inch when......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selecting MultiValue fields in UniVerse (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jammer
Nice to see someone else out there that uses a multivalue database. Does anyone know if this adapte......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Remove a MRE user also deleted their shared reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Is it true when you remove a user in Managed Reporting all users shared reports also get deleted. Wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Drill down does not create correct hyperlink anymore (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Stuart, I think you are onto something. On one server I get the filelink (file///) the other a hyp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Drill down does not create correct hyperlink anymore (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Sandeep Not that I know of but it is a development server so anything is possible. We did create......

EXCEL 2003...

Discussion Topic  Excel Drill down does not create correct hyperlink anymore (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I used to be able to create a fex with excel drill down to another excel drilldown just be having T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fill Data Holes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Thank you all for your suggestions - I think each one would work. I tried Mickey's suggestion with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fill Data Holes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
The 'ROWS...OVER" will not work since the quarters will vary - and I still have more processing to d......

» Refine Search
» New Search