Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Fill Data Holes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I have a (HOLD) table with the following data: CODE YR QTR AMT A 2007 1 100 A 2007 2 200 A 2007 4 2......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal only on select coulumns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Mickey - thanks I normally look at both manuals because I know 'Creating Reports with WebFOCUS Lang......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal only on select coulumns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Mickey - On what version was this enhancement made. I'm on 7.63 - I could not get it to work. (Which......

Corretion on what I wrote: Should be --- Subtotal on COL1 would be just AMT2...

Discussion Topic  Subtotal only on select coulumns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I created a report like the following: TABLE FILE TEST SUM AMT1 AMT2 BY COL1 BY COL2 ON......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining 3 tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Waz - that was helpful! I agree - you need to know all the facts first before you decide to create ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining 3 tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Why the need to create a SQL View. Isn't that why WebFocus has the Join Tool? This appears to be a r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone ever hear of an adapter for PICK D3 MultiValue Database (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jammer
Yes the OBDC and JDBC adpater are generic adapters. May work fine if I wasnt dealing with multi-valu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Anyone ever hear of an adapter for PICK D3 MultiValue Database (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jammer
One of our databases is a PICK D3 Multivalue database (similiar to Universe database). We currently......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: the requested resource in not available (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
The problem actaully had nothing to do with this line of code (the errormsg was misleading) (I agre......

Discussion Topic  the requested resource in not available (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I have a line of java script code ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I expected mutiselect prompts to work different (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I stand corrected - thanks again...

Discussion Topic  RE: I expected mutiselect prompts to work different (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Interesting.. you are correct I would have thought my statements and your's broken up where equi......

Discussion Topic  I expected mutiselect prompts to work different (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I thought with the the code below if I selected only a car without a country I would get all countr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add an Underline between two rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Thats it - the conditional subfoot! Thanks...

Discussion Topic  Add an Underline between two rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I do TABLE FILE X PRINT AMT BY ITEM END and get: ITEM AMT A $100 B $200 C $300 D $90......

Discussion Topic  RE: Traspose Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
yes - thats better (or in developer studio field option - newline (over))...

Discussion Topic  RE: Traspose Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
Yes smiths - that was what I was looking for. thanks! I simplified my report - I was afraid I had t......

Discussion Topic  Traspose Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jammer
I Have a report like this Class Amount1 Amount2 A 100 300 B 200 400 ---------......

» Refine Search
» New Search