Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (103 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Tab control issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
Hi Anatess Let me rephrase the example. It is a tab control web application. Report1 displays the t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Tab control issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
On the first tab we have an application showing CAR and COUNTRY order by CAR, we can change the orde......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with using parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
Francis, Do you know what the guidelines are when I want to use 'Reference existing procedure'. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with using parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM

Discussion Topic  Problems with using parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
I got an issue with starting an application made in the HTML composer. What I have to make is that w......

Discussion Topic  RE: User and Server variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
Hi dhagen, We use WebFOCUS Developer Studio 7.7.1 (no MRE and Dashboard) on a Windows XP/7 platform......

Discussion Topic  RE: User and Server variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
Hi, I have been searching for a option to change the security but i could not find it?...

Francis, Thanks I used your setting it finaly works but still no user id are there more suggestion......

Hi, First I started the admin console and looked for http info under the Utilities tab but I could ......

Hi Kofi I did some search but in mainline i found that you have to put the following lines in site.......

Discussion Topic  User and Server variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
Hi Does anybody know what I have to do when I want to receive the Windows userid and servername as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Working with a parameter that contains qoutes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
Wep5622 Thanks for your replay i will test this also for the future....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Working with a parameter that contains qoutes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
Hi, I have found a solution instead of using &DEPCDE=000030','000040 i use &DEPCDE=*000030*,*000040......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Working with a parameter that contains qoutes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
I got a problem using a parameter with quotes see URL mine application can be called with a paramete......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] submit multi reports in different iframes thru drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
Dan, Thanks for your reply it was a great help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] submit multi reports in different iframes thru drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
I'm just back on the job, thanks for all the replies. I will try all the different options....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] submit multi reports in different iframes thru drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
I have a HTML page (built with the composer) with three iframes. By starting report_1 is loaded in i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Secure WebFOCUS reports using the business website. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
Thanks for replying, but what if there is a drilldown in the report? A drilldown is also based on a ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Secure WebFOCUS reports using the business website. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
We want to allow our customers to call their own WebFOCUS reports thru the business website, but we ......

Discussion Topic  how to activate application on another tab using javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MrM
Hi a question. I have made a standerd HTML page using the option 'New Guided Report Form'. When I s......

» Refine Search
» New Search