Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (200 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.2 Snags (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
In 76x we no longer truncate reports to 8 characters. We will use the full description. A cut and p......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.2 Snags (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
The change in 762 in HTMLRA/GA was to have double click place the field in the box that seemed right......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Report Caster] Generate a pdf report without sending email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
Schedule the report to distribute to an FTP server....

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting unwanted HTML tags. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
So if you run the fex above, you get a valid PDF output ... but some where in the middle you see a s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue in Liunx Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
To any other readers - the diagnostics selection on the WF Admin console can catch that error. The f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue in Liunx Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
The issue is probably not Windows versus Linux. More then likely this is related to the HTTP and/or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Compute or Define in masters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
D or F format inside the computer looks something like scientific notation. You can display F20 if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.4 Does anyone have a rough date, Please. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nubi: Hi All, Ive downloaded 764 and have been using it all morning. A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound CSV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
CSV is a pretty simple format ... two get two answer sets in one file ... A MATCH on a dummy key wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advanced Graph Assistant Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
My graph expert suggests adding these two lines: setPlace(true); setTextWrap(getO1Label(), true); An......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel 2000 Formula - Focus usiing wrong cells for totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
There was a problem fixed in 537, 717, and 761. A simple repro of the problem looks like: TABLE FILE......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with displaying the value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
The D format KNOW where the decimal point is (internally it is like scientific notation). The decima......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accented characters not appearing correctly in report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
Do not go to UTF-8 server with nls symantics of byte. This should work fine with a server codepage ......

Discussion Topic  RE: hiding master files from users in 7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
This is working for me. How are you setting &&IBI_IF_FILE? And I am a little confused about what t......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to convert the date format ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
Change the usage format to MDY ....

Discussion Topic  RE: Support for multiple inline.t3i files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
It took a bit to make the DSTRUN to t3i link. It is executing the server with EDASTART -X "ex afex" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WARNING Accept in the master now applies to reports selection as well as Update. 7.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
In 764, TABLE will revert to the 761 and prior behavior where the accepts clause has no affect on TA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I tailor the message “There are no agents on Reporting Server” (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
The customization of enib00e.html (the 71 file) needs to be done on the servlet side of the connecti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bad Performance in Dev Studio Possibly due to Inefficient coding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brian Suter
I have similar response on my machine. ByTheWay: The refresh key does more then just refresh the co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Different iWay versions (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Brian Suter
I think you should double check what is supported (I can not member when we dropped a dbms version i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search