Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]bar chart label touching the bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
issue resolved by using in the GRAPH_SCRIPT. setDataTextRadiusDefault(100); setDataTextPosition(0);...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]bar chart label touching the bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]bar chart label touching the bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
i am using bar chart in a pdf format as it needs to be used in a pdf document. the pie chart label s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] pdf document component cannot go beyond certain position in y axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
i have letter sized pdf document. i am trying to move the report component to be at position 10.5 in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] reduce line thickness in line chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
sample code : ------------ ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] reduce line thickness in line chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
i am trying to reduce the thickness of line in line chart using the below the command. but it only g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]series_percent in pie chart label shows always 2 decimals instead of one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
@hallway - i made it work this way, as i need some customization in the way the labels are displayed......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]series_percent in pie chart label shows always 2 decimals instead of one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
update: when i use "value" instead of "series_percent" i couldnt append the value with %. it conver......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]series_percent in pie chart label shows always 2 decimals instead of one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
using series_percent in pie chart labels always shows 2 decimals instead of one. i tried using the d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting a Field in Report Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
prefix the title with [SOLVED]...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] image's transparent background is not showing up as transparent in a report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
my image is there in the end of the comment. pls see. Image URL: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] image's transparent background is not showing up as transparent in a report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
i have a image with transparent background. but when i use it in a report it doesnt show it. i have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JPG/PNG image in a column with text - PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
image have to be a separate field and the text have to be a separate field. and then show them side ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] remove frame for a chart(image as output) inside a document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
hey pav, the issue that i am trying to fix, is to remove the background not the background frame bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] remove frame for a chart(image as output) inside a document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] remove frame for a chart(image as output) inside a document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
for a chart - i am unable to remove the background frame when i use it in a document. i need them to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]pieProperties suffix doesnt accept img tag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
i got busy now. so i will work on it later and post the code. for now i will close this discussion ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]pieProperties suffix doesnt accept img tag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
thank you fernando. gave me a new route to try. i will try to make it to work on onload and paste t......

thank you. is this the documentation that you are referring to. Read docs here: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]pieProperties suffix doesnt accept img tag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
i need to display a image in the suffix of pieproperties. and it doesnt work for a img tag, whereas ......

» Refine Search
» New Search