Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Classifying columns into Measures and Dimensions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Is there any possibility on this or we good with all the possibilities?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Classifying columns into Measures and Dimensions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
NO, As of now didnt find any good workaround. I think there needs to be lot of improvement on model......

If you open a synonym you have an option of using the dimension builder, but.. when you open a busi......

Thank you Ginny for your thoughts. I will work with your solution of defining them as alphanumeric.......

Hi Ram, Thanks for the advice. My issue does not solve by creating a business view. Even though y......

No, it is not related to PMF. This issue is when i open the model in Infoassist the columns are wro......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Classifying columns into Measures and Dimensions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Hi, I need some help in modeling data. Once I create the synonym i want to classify the columns in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mandatory filter in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Yes Ginny, it would be nice if it worked. I will check with IBI and see!! Anyway thanks Ginny...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mandatory filter in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Hi Ginny, Thanks for your help on this. I coded as below and included in the edasprof.prf. But it ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Mandatory filter in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Hi, I have a requirement where i need to force the user to filter by a particular column when ever ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Defining dimension hierarchy in Business View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
There is no option in the synonym editor (when you open a business view) to build the dimension hier......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Defining dimension hierarchy in Business View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Hi, Can we create dimension hierarchy in Business View? Thanks, Amarnath...

Discussion Topic  Getting selected values on IBITree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Hi, I used the IBITree in flex and was able to populate the data successfully. But i could not rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EX Command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Thanks for your advice. If have to pass different parameters n times,then i have to include the fex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EX Command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Hi, I want to pass a value like |FROMTO|01012009|01062009| to a fex file and i want it to return 2 ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EX Command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Hi, I need some help over the usage of EX command. I want to run a fex file using EX command by pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Derived Facts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Thanks for the reply Ginny. We can do that but I want a suggestion on the best practise. Is it bett......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Derived Facts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Hi, I want an advice on how to deal with the Derived Facts? Suppose I have a table sales_daily wit......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Logging User Activity (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Hi, I have read the discussion on Logging USER Activity from the below URL ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Logging procedure (FEX) calls to a database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMARNATH_EL
Hi, We are desperate in implementing this functionality. Can you please send the step by step proc......

» Refine Search
» New Search