Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Suppress blank columns from Excel output within ACROSS fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Can someone help me to suppress the blank columns(Column D and E in Excel)? Both show up due to ACRO......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Visual Studio vs WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
ERINP, Thank you for the information. I updated my profile....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Visual Studio vs WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
ERINP, Thank you for the reply. We have hundreds of WebFOCUS reports which need to be created in Vis......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Visual Studio vs WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
If anybody has experience with both reporting tools I would like a comparison between the two? Than......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding an average line after grand totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
FreSte - Thank you....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding an average line after grand totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
FreSte, Thank you for the quick reply. It is the way I wanted to display average but if you look at ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding an average line after grand totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
When I add an average line after grand total, it drops off grand total line. Can someone help me to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report tracking. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
You can track who is running what using resource analyzer but I am not aware of any way to track who......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MTD and YTD totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Mary - Thank you....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MTD and YTD totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Doug, Thank you for the quick reply. I wanted to show count for the current month and year NOT the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MTD and YTD totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Can somebody help me to understand why this query is not calculating MTD and YTD totals correctly? I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML tags in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
MYTABLE has three fields(ID, NAME & COMMENTS), and COMMENT field has HTML tags. I am trying to displ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML tags in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Darin, Thank you for your quick response. If I use STRREP function, I have to hard code all the HTML......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML tags in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
I have to create a report off of a table that has a field with HTML tags. How do I display data with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Email and save reports in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Thank you to both of you for your suggestions....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Email and save reports in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Thanks to both of you for your quick replies. I can't do another table file request as they are comp......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Email and save reports in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
We have few long running reports that emailed out Excel files to users. We want to save the outputs ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aligning comments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Thank you to all of you for your replies. I used Dan's method which is perfectly matched with my req......

Discussion Topic  Aligning comments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Can anybody help me to figure this out? If the comments are stored line by line as below: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column titles and percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Darin, Thank you for all the suggestions, I was able to complete the report using a different method......

» Refine Search
» New Search