Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS Radius Distance and Mapping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
We have a requirement to plot certain addresses (refer to as 'points') and then grab the ZIP codes w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze header and left column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
We have not found a way to do both in HTML. You can either freeze headers but not columns in HTML o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPEN] Problem solving the gap between header data and title data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel NOBREAK and CLOSE Compount Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
That makes more sense now, your example was perfect. Thanks Eric...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel NOBREAK and CLOSE Compount Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I guess I'll have to create some type of closing or dummy sheet at the end in order to do what I'm w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel NOBREAK and CLOSE Compount Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I have a multitabbed Excel report where I'm trying to use SET COMPOUND = CLOSE and I also need SET C......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Skipping Axis Labels in JSCHARTs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Tony, I was not aware of that bucket feature and that is better than what I previously had. It's ac......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Skipping Axis Labels in JSCHARTs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I've tried multiple methods mentioned in the documentation to try and skip labels with a JSCHART, bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] HFREEZE doesn't work when report distributed using RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I'll confirm that we have had to turn HFREEZE off when distributing reports via RC. We haven't upgr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Drawing grid lines over series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Update I received from IBI sounds like this is not possible with the old syntax. Bummer....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Drawing grid lines over series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Do you know the technique to do that using the old method? I've been looking through the documentat......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Drawing grid lines over series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
For HTML 5 output, I am able to use the following style commands to draw the grid lines over my seri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reference a field based on another fields value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
That makes more sense Martin, thanks. Admittedly, I haven't used decode much, so it didn't pop in my......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reference a field based on another fields value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I ended up using something similar to what you suggested Francis, but using some parameters to keep ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Reference a field based on another fields value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I have a table output where I have multiple different task numbers as different fields. These will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]& in a URL how to? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
&| worked for me. Here's the style code I used to have column N1 data produce the hyperlink: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Widget Tile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Here is a link to a forum thread where someone posted some fexes on getting started building the KPI......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED]Printing from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Hi, I'm wondering how everyone is currently handling the printing of WebFOCUS reports. We have quit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Extra blank row in the end of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Good point Francis, we just ran across this when someone tried to run one of the fexes with Message ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Extra blank row in the end of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Just wanted to say thanks for posting that link. This has been my bothering me for a while when try......

» Refine Search
» New Search