Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Tooltip and Drilldown Issue using bar/line combination chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I'm trying to come up with a graph that contains both stacked bars and also line series on the secon......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Locking Column Width with ON TABLE SET AUTOFIT ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I tried setting the WIDTH, but it didn't seem to work. I did stumble upon setting SQUEEZE to a valu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Locking Column Width with ON TABLE SET AUTOFIT ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Is there a way to lock the width of a single column in a report when using ON TABLE SET AUTOFIT ON? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Stack Bar on Y1-axis, no stack on Y2-axis, possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Perfect! Thank you Nick. Also, is there a resource that I can reference to get a better idea of the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Stack Bar on Y1-axis, no stack on Y2-axis, possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I'm trying to create a chart that contains stacked bars on the Y1 axis and lines on the Y2 axis, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Datedif Business Day Calculation Not Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
So it appears the HDAY file is the culprit. If I do not add: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Datedif Business Day Calculation Not Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I'll take a look at our HDAY file then, I suspect that you are right as this behavior only started h......

You're correct regarding the date format issue, I checked my original files that were having issues ......

I see what you're saying now. However, when I pass anything that doesn't involve Business Days, the......

I tried converting to YYMD and I'm still seeing the same results. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Datedif Business Day Calculation Not Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
We've ran into a very strange issue recently where the business day calculation part of DATEDIF is n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] App Studio - Resize & Center HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I've used similar code in my HTML forms to get them to take up most of the screen. You can also use......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Removing Blank Line Between Data and Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I did some more digging into the stylesheets and it looks like it might have something to do with th......

Discussion Topic  [Closed]Removing Blank Line Between Data and Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I've done some searching and this seems to be a common issue trying to remove lines between headers/......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph Secondary Axis Without Series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I couldn't find a way to not use the Series option on the secondary y-axis, but I was able to use a ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graph Secondary Axis Without Series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Hello, I'm trying to create a chart that has a stacked bar on one axis that is divided by a field th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Filtering on a QY Date Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
So after inspecting that demo table, the Hire_Date field is I6YMD, I converted my date field to I6YM......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Filtering on a QY Date Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I have a procedure that converts a date from 'YYMD' to 'QY' format to report at the Quarter and Year......

Discussion Topic  [Closed]Compound Excel Report Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I have a report that a user runs through an HTML Launch page where they select which reports to incl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Reset Calendar Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Thanks Francis, that command seemed to work with _FOC_NULL However, the two single quotes didn't wo......

» Refine Search
» New Search