Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] calculate the mode arithmetic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
Hello Danny. I like you solution , i wold need some more ,i need this field mode and all field of ta......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] calculate the mode arithmetic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
I try get mode serie of numbers example i have ages 19.20 ,21,23,21, the mode is 21. i have by titul......

I want other columns the mode in this column had a value ,this value age whit more frecuency...

I don understand this solutions, I try make this: TABLE FILE INFORME COUNT ENTRIES AS 'FRECUENCIA......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] calculate the mode arithmetic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
Good afternon. Someone can help , i need calculate the mode arithmetic of a serie of number,for exa......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Olap dimension filter by field code no field Description (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
Hi, Somebody can help with this: Example: -OLAP ON OLAP DIMENSION STORE_CODE:STORE_CODE; END TABL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HIGHEST not working in Active HTML chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
you're right. Sorry , i dont know because happen this, if you change the format to html then ok , wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HIGHEST not working in Active HTML chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
Hi, you can try this. TABLE FILE CAR SUM RETAIL_COST BY HIGHEST RETAIL_COST HEADING "CAR TEST " ON ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change display date Formate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
Is possible change format . I give my example TABLE FILE MOVIES PRINT RELDATE/MDYY END I believe th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sql not working properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
Yes , I was looking the forum a lot of hours ,and found the solution. Good day...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sql not working properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
i found the solution is ON TABLE HOLD AS COCHE FORMAT SQLORA...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] sql not working properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
Good moorning , someone can help me . this no ok . TABLE FILE CAR PRINT * ON TABLE HOLD AS COCHE FOR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem whit style macro (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
The solutuion is perfect , thank you. Sorry my english no is good. You are the chief jeje...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problem whit style macro (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
Hi . I have problems whit my style in report. This is my condition , and i want add other conditiio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problems whit CNT.DST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
thanks for everything...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problems whit CNT.DST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
You could help me , the first count ok but second count no ok . Sorry my english no is very good. I......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problems whit CNT.DST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
This is example no is ok . I want count distinct less white space. DEFINE FILE SALES CAMPO1/A17 = IF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] graph with years 2009 2010 2011 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
I want is to draw years that there is no data in the table...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] graph with years 2009 2010 2011 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
Good morning, I want to draw a graph that when the 2006 2007 2008 where there is data in the table a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] diferent group values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by expertomad
thank you very much for helping me, I've saved a lot of work . you have a good day Muchas gracias p......

» Refine Search
» New Search