Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (143 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Auto Prompting issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
You can use DEFAULTH, it will not prompt....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Save Selection with Scheduler - HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
I guess the admin should be able to move the saved reports to a folder in BI portal so that whoever ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display of data in thousands and millions. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
This is possible with excel template and some macro, but I do not want to use macro in the code. I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display of data in thousands and millions. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Thanks for updates. My requirement is slightly different. I use Excel Formula as the output format.......

Hi, Any quick solution for this please? If I convert a number say '1234.5678' to thousand display ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Display of data in thousands and millions. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Hi, I have a requirement to show the data in thousands/millions. When we show the same in excel rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph and tabular reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
I think you can create a graph and a report and show the report below the graph in HTML. It is diffi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Active Reports- Limitations? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
The active report will be very slow if the number of records are more than around 250....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze column heading and column. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
If you are using Excel, you can go for Excel Templates....

Discussion Topic  RE: Change Alignment of Active Report Header Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Please post your sample code....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graphs in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
You can use excel template for graphs in excel....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] facing problem while Reading column from a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
TRY, TABLE FILE COMPARE_SAVINGS_FINAL PRINT CURR_YR_OP_AMT ON TABLE SAVE AS EXAMPLE END -RUN -READ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] columns are not coming in the single side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
WRAP the columns....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Save report as image? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Hi, Is it possible to save a report as image? Basically I have the requirement to export reports ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACTIVE REPORT - VERY SLOW. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
IT HAS SOME 200-300 RECORDS ONLY....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ACTIVE REPORT - VERY SLOW. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Hi, I need sorting at client side for some report columns and I am using Active reports currently f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accordian - Is it possible set default to expand all? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Wow.. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accordian - Is it possible set default to expand all? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
I think I did not mention the issue clearly: If you run the following code, you can see that the rep......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Accordian - Is it possible set default to expand all? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Hi, I have an accordian report. I need the report to be expanded fully by default to the lowest lev......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where can I see the Financial Report painter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
I think I figured it out.Thanks!...

» Refine Search
» New Search