Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (143 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading display question. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Thanks for your suggestions. SUBHEAD will not work in my Code as it is a part of the heading and th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading display question. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Mine is a PDF output....

That will not workout as I am printing a table column in the heading. "Car Sales <SALES" SALES i......

Thanks for that information. It is a report heading....

Discussion Topic  Heading display question. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
In the following code, I need the second line in the heading to be displayed only if the SALES is mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change Column Title based on data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Thanks for all your help....

Discussion Topic  RE: Change Column Title based on data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
What is this MacGyver Technique?...

Discussion Topic  Change Column Title based on data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Hi, I have the following requirement. The column title in the report output of a particular column ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drilldown using Javascript - Issue with comma. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
The values for example say Jan, 2007 Feb, 2007 Mar, 2007 etc are coming from database or is in a col......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drilldown using Javascript - Issue with comma. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Is there any way to escape the special characters when using with Javascript function?...

But i think in a graph, if the value is defined as NOPRINT, it will not be allowed to drill down. Am......

Discussion Topic  Drilldown using Javascript - Issue with comma. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Hi, I am using JAVASCRIPT to drilldown from one fex to another. In the drilldown a parameter has to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with WF76. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
I named the fex file as 'webfocus_issue_testing1.fex'....

Discussion Topic  Issue with WF76. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
The following code is generating error message in WF76 with WindowsXP: -****************** -SET &EC......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output different in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
When i run the report, i am getting the same output format for HTMl & PDF TABLE FILE CAR SUM RET......

Discussion Topic  Report Writer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
I have the following requirement: It is basically a report writer requirement. The users will have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display of numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display of numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Hi, If an Oracle table is returning 0.5, webfocus is displaying the data as .5 . How can I make the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Difference between rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
That is the data I need, but now it is coming as columns. I need the output as rows as we do in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Difference between rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
I need row wise calculation and not column wise.If i have two records say Englang 105 150 England ......

» Refine Search
» New Search