Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (90 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hold file getting stuck (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
It is about 6000 lines of code so I'm not going to post the entire thing, but here is a piece right ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hold file getting stuck (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Very complex report with numerous matches and holds along the way and I'm reaching a point where the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] External Authentication and SSRs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
We have for a large number of years used external Authentication (LDAP or AD) for our database serve......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Running batch WebFOCUS using edastart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Hello all...I'm in a bit of a pickle as we have for years used Unix FOCUS as a tool for writing batc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading cut off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Just a plain ol' html format. On 7.1.4...

Discussion Topic  Heading cut off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I'm trying to help someone who is using the term 'OVER' quite a bit in their report and the heading ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Security on Hold Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I think this is the right track, but for some reason my hold .foc file is still pretty readable beyo......

Discussion Topic  Security on Hold Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I am needing to find out if there is a way to encrypt the data files created by a HOLD file (The .ft......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Frank is probably your better source, but as way of translation, if your files are very large it may......

Discussion Topic  Joins vs. Match (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I've been given conflicting information and wanted to verify what the group says. In terms of pure ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MVS DYNAM / MOD KEEP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Believe we got it to work. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  MVS DYNAM / MOD KEEP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I'm probably going to appear totally dumb here but I got asked to modify an older MVS Focus program ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weekdays on older versions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Got it...Thanks! No DATEMOV function yet on this version. We had it all working fine in WebFOCUS, ......

Discussion Topic  Weekdays on older versions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Does anyone have an example of some code to calculate the number of weekdays between two dates on a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: subtract one day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Though she already has her answer, I'm pretty sure (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) that th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create synonym for Oracle JDBC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Dan, I'll reply primarily to bump your question back up to the top. I am thiking this might have t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Duplication of Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Since noone else is biting, I'll ask if you can clarify this question a bit more. I'm not sure I und......

Discussion Topic  RE: error: FILE IS DAMAGED, COULD NOT BE REPAIRED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I run into this frequently when the PDF spans more than one page. One quick solution if it works is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time portion of datetime (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
If you happen to be on an older version of FOCUS, you can change the master file to reflect the enti......

Discussion Topic  VSAM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Can someone tell me how MVS FOCUS handles header and trailer records (like the heading) for VSAM fil......

» Refine Search
» New Search