Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (90 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Building a table in a DEFINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
could someone please post the proper way to to define the following line:......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: passing parms in WebFOCUS drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Here is some code where I am passing multiple variables...Is this what you mean?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling focus reports from html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
You can use either a CGI call or a servlet call to do this, but I have to agree with Susannah in tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retreiving returned value from Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Afraid that based on your lack of answers to this one that we are all having trouble understanding w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Hold File HAVE to be the host file in a join? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
To be more specific, the guest file of the two in the join must be indexed on the field you are join......

Discussion Topic  RE: JOIN TWO FILES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
One additional thing you might try is stating hour hold statement:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Concurrent Processing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Took me a day or so, but I got it to work..Thanks WFUser for the syntax....

Discussion Topic  Concurrent Processing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I have a WebFOCUS program which uses numerous fexes to build a report. Each fex is somewhat time co......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple queries in a report procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I would just add to Kalyan's answer that once you create 'Hold1', it is available to be reported aga......

Discussion Topic  RE: ? limit to # of &vars in 1 session (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I'm in 5.2 and have a fex that has approximately 1250 variables in it, although many are looped and ......

Discussion Topic  Greater than sign (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Hi,......

Discussion Topic  efficiency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
The two of us in our firm who do the most FOCUS programming have a question of database design.......

Discussion Topic  sheet name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I know that when we get a newer version of Excel I will have more control, but here is my question f......

Discussion Topic  Nodata in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Does anyone have a solution to setting NODATA in EXCEL (EXL2K is not an option yet). I'm getting 'N......

Discussion Topic  Pound sign in the variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I'm passing a variable to run a fex using the following URL:......

Discussion Topic  PCHOLD FORMAT EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I know that there are all sorts of version issues with WebFOCUS and EXCEL so before my question here......

Discussion Topic  RE: Override the SQL in a Webfocus report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I'm not sure I am understanding your question...Could you expand upon what it is that you are trying......

Discussion Topic  Blank page after PCHOLD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Long as I'm having such luck with this forum today, I thought I'd throw one more out there. For yea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cache or Temporary File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Thanks Pietro and WFUser... I looked at both options and they both work, but I think adding the rand......

Discussion Topic  Cache or Temporary File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I have created a report that brings back results in EXCEL or WORD based on a flat file which specifi......

» Refine Search
» New Search