Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (90 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Adding a $ to end of each record? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I need to know if anyone already has an awk or sed command that will add the '$' to the end of each ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Hold File in a Where statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I could possibly be missing the point here, but if it is just a single column of data that is no mor......

Discussion Topic  RE: VSAM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Thank you! That was very helpful. Stan ......

Discussion Topic  VSAM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Can someone tell me how MVS FOCUS handles header and trailer records (like the heading) for VSAM fil......

Discussion Topic  Building a table in a DEFINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
could someone please post the proper way to to define the following line:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling focus reports from html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
You can use either a CGI call or a servlet call to do this, but I have to agree with Susannah in tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retreiving returned value from Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Afraid that based on your lack of answers to this one that we are all having trouble understanding w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I put conditions (IF, tags) in a Style Sheet? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
ON TABLE SET STYLE *......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Hold File HAVE to be the host file in a join? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
To be more specific, the guest file of the two in the join must be indexed on the field you are join......

Discussion Topic  RE: JOIN TWO FILES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
One additional thing you might try is stating hour hold statement:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error Handling in Web Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
You may need to give a little more information...If your query returns zero results you can simply a......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple queries in a report procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I would just add to Kalyan's answer that once you create 'Hold1', it is available to be reported aga......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upload Spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
It's been my limited experience that based on your version, you may want to try and force a dollar s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Greater than sign (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
As it turns out I'm my own victim...I found what it was doing and resolved it. This program pulls i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Greater than sign (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Even my post here had trouble for the same basic reason.........

Discussion Topic  Greater than sign (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Hi,......

Discussion Topic  RE: efficiency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
The question was more of theory than actual situation as we are designing a few oracle tables and at......

Discussion Topic  efficiency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
The two of us in our firm who do the most FOCUS programming have a question of database design.......

Discussion Topic  RE: using escape characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
My understanding has always been that if you want a single tick mark, you simply place two of them i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Null values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Have you tried......

» Refine Search
» New Search