Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (90 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF printing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Bapper,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  sheet name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I know that when we get a newer version of Excel I will have more control, but here is my question f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Sort By (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Sent it to you this morning...Hope you got it.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Sort By (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Probably too much of a rigged solution for you , but I do this by creating a saved file which takes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: percentage on column totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Can you use 'IN 20' or if it is in a subfoot '<20' to line them up on the 20th column? Just cur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nodata in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
For the record, I found a workaround by setting all of the space in an empty cell equal to the Hex f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nodata in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Susannah,......

Just FYI, I did reset my missings to a zero and when it came up I was able to see the zeros and turn......

Just tried it and still stuck with the NA in the field...Have debated changing the value to be zero ......

You know, I've never been so mad at a program as I am at this one...SET NODATA='' seemingly worked y......

Discussion Topic  Nodata in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Does anyone have a solution to setting NODATA in EXCEL (EXL2K is not an option yet). I'm getting 'N......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reading from an excel spread sheet? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I want to take a step back and ask a question here...Is this a one time read of a spreadsheet or wil......

Discussion Topic  Pound sign in the variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I'm passing a variable to run a fex using the following URL:......

Discussion Topic  RE: PCHOLD FORMAT EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Unfortunately we have an application that automatically takes this report's data and performs the ne......

Discussion Topic  PCHOLD FORMAT EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I know that there are all sorts of version issues with WebFOCUS and EXCEL so before my question here......

Discussion Topic  Blank page after PCHOLD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Long as I'm having such luck with this forum today, I thought I'd throw one more out there. For yea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cache or Temporary File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
Thanks Pietro and WFUser... I looked at both options and they both work, but I think adding the rand......

Discussion Topic  Cache or Temporary File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I have created a report that brings back results in EXCEL or WORD based on a flat file which specifi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down : A FIELD FORMAT IS NOT ALLOWED IN -SET: &amp;AL''0=2; (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
This is just a hunch, but you cannot set a variable equal to a field format..for example in a define......

Discussion Topic  security/logon issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Stan
I've got some flat files stored in secure directories on a UNIX server in a directory that might loo......

» Refine Search
» New Search