Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] VLNSTKPC Example (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
I think the difference between my case and the example of Waz is that the SUM only have one column. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] VLNSTKPC Example (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
Here's my case: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] VLNSTKPC Example (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
Hello, I'm trying to create a VLNSTKPC (stacked vertical connected point plot graph showing percent......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to calculate a cumulative percent? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
The solution posted by Dave solve my problem. Thanks, Carlos Dias...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to calculate a cumulative percent? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
Hello, I need to create a graph with a cumulative percent. Based on what I read here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
GamP, I tried this approach but only works if I have one column to sum by across. In may case I have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
My problem is similar to the one post in ......

I already try this approach without success. Here is an example of what a get: ......

Thanks for all answers. But unfortunately none of then answer my question. Because I want to show i......

I have try several approaches but without success. My report definition is: ......

Thanks for the answer GamP, But I can find a way to make it work. The point is that I want to hide t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Hide column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
I already check the posts ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set X1 Label Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
SOLVED...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set X1 Label Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
I already search for the property in the pdf document (it's really huge) but without success. I alre......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Set X1 Label Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
Hi there, I'm trying to set the label format pattern for the X axis, but without sucess. I already t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
Thanks for the replay. I use a different approach, so I ignore the need of using the dashes....

Discussion Topic  Date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
Can anybody explain the fact that when a I run the the following procedure in ALPHA format: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Active Report customization (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
No. The problem remains. A possible solution could be redefine the CSS style classes. But is a tric......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Issue with page number display on PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
Hello, I am using WebFOCUS 7.7.02 and am having the same problem. How can I decrease the space betwe......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Character encoding problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carlos Dias
Hello, I'm getting character encoding problem in the results report. For example, instead of "Portim......

» Refine Search
» New Search