Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (118 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Compound Excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Crymsyn, I need the third report on a separate tab. This is the code I am using along with set comp......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Compound Excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
No client side of software. All on the network. I have had other issues with it too....

Interesting. This works with the car file but not with my fex. I have a lot going on in my fex, bu......

Thanks Waz! That worked. I always kept the compound close at the end. I didn't try moving it up a......

I have coded around by adding a sort field to get my two reports on one tab and then my detail data ......

Yes, that too. I have tried all the manual coding combinations: I have not been able to do both. I......

Discussion Topic  [closed] Compound Excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, has anyone been successful in creating a compound excel report where you have two reports on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiselect OR Tree Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
The easiest way to do these is to create the fex first before the HTML, without the where statements......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Composer: What the WFFMT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
I have copied previous html pages and tried using them to no avail in the past. I tried it again re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF output in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Are you using Unicode now? If so, there is more than likely a special character in your data for ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Info Assist Performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
7.7.03 is much improved in speed even using Info Assist, including graphs....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Schedule Compound Excel report having Multiple worksheets thru Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Are you trying to burst the report or just send out the entire book to a distribution list?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Info Assist Reports Migration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
We will be migrating to 7.7.03 from 7.6.10. MY reports can only be migrated via the extract tool,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to run a report multiple times in a loop ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
If you add in an echo statement, you could easily see what is going oN. -SET &ECHO=ALL;...

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] 7.7.02 pdf output generates blank pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
For 7.7.02 we are using Unicode. Therefore, when we have a special character in data, Unicode canno......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] 7.7.02 pdf output generates blank pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Depending on the size of the report, breaks at different points. It is more than one report. I had......

It is not a compound document. If it is corrupt, funny it should show all pages of the report in 7.......

Discussion Topic  [solved] 7.7.02 pdf output generates blank pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
We are testing 7.7.02, with XP and windows 7. We have a 1600 page pdf document and after page 300, t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Dynamic Drop Down - 'All' option not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Can you please explain this a little further: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]multi section with different columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
One way would be a 'coordinated compound report' utilizing two reports. The first report would be a......

» Refine Search
» New Search