Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (118 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How Can We Align the SUBTOTAL Text to a Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Doug, in the GUI, highlight your subfoot, then activitate the alignment grid via right click. You c......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JOIN ALL FROM TWO TABLES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Can you please show us your code? Everyone here is using AFTER MATCH HOLD OLD-OR-NEW. You WILL get ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JOIN ALL FROM TWO TABLES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Match logic will bring everything back regardless if there or not in the host file. AFTER MATCH HOL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass data value to drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Did you try doing this in report painter? Were you looking for coding or GUI. Using the GUI is muc......

Discussion Topic  RE: No data for 2nd rpt when running compound report. Stand alone, works fine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Here is the output when I put it as the second report. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: No data for 2nd rpt when running compound report. Stand alone, works fine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
When I put the report first, all is well. Here is the results of the ? filedef. However, if I make......

Ginny, that makes sense. I am not using any mapping. I think it might clear up when I stream line ......

Ginny, 2 quick questions. These exact where statements work in the other reports that hold the exac......

Darin, I did not include any html code, it looks fine to me. I'm not sure what you mean it is messin......

Here is the driver fex: -TYPE buildkey1 -SET &ECHO=ALL; -*****************************************......

When I was using the document composer, it ignored my individual report settings and always went wit......

Correct. It runs stand alone, but it didn't in the compound. Now I have moved it to be the first f......

Thank you everyone for your responses. In order of posting: 1. The focexec is large. 2. running ......

Hi, Thanks for the quick response. I did issue a JOIN CLEAR * in the beginning of the last fex and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] VPN and html files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Does anything really get changed on the html side when you relink the html page to the fex?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] VPN and html files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Tom, I did not do a refresh. I was stuck in at the airport and was working on it. When I got back......

Text editors work ok. What is it that is changed in the html file when you relink your focexec so......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] VPN and html files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, Whenever I vpn in, make any kind of change to an HTML file, ie, relinking to a fex, copying to p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] InfoAssist - Anyone using it in a Production environment? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
We are in 7.6.8 and the power users are using it. We don't have any issues here. Regards,...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] "Line..." error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
I've noticed that if I go into the code through the tool, the line number shows up. If I go in thro......

» Refine Search
» New Search