Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (100 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: creating ad hoc measure reports with InfoAssist (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by JBK
I do agree with you, Bob, that Analysis Designer does a pretty good job. But, for example, you can'......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: creating ad hoc measure reports with InfoAssist (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by JBK
I've read the documentation, per your suggestion. So, to see if I understand you correctly, is th......

Bob, where can I get info on the 5.3.0 release?...

I will ask management why they want to use InfoAssist for what the Analysis Designer can do. Does t......

Management had learned that InfoAssist is an ad-hoc reporting tool for users. It would have be been......

Thanks, Bob. Your reply will be helpful to educate management on what expectations are appropriate ......

Discussion Topic  creating ad hoc measure reports with InfoAssist (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by JBK
We have integrated InfoAssist into our PMF dashboard. I have a request from management to show them......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Images embedded in report content don't display (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by JBK
You were correct, Bob. I switched to better quality .gif versions of these icons that are in mainst......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Images embedded in report content don't display (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by JBK
I have a report focexec that has 2 .jpg images embedded in the report heading for drill-downs. I in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dates for MRE accounts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JBK
Per IBI tech. support, this info is not captured, so I made it a new feature request. We wound up c......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Displaying aliases instead of fieldnames in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JBK
We need to have InfoAssist display user-friendly aliases instead of the fieldnames in the Data Pane.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to copy .csv file into Dev. studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JBK
Francis, what release did that upload tool come in? No one, not even the person from IBI tech suppo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to copy .csv file into Dev. studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JBK
I was trying to drag and drop into Dev Studio. We're on a Linux box. I have not seen this upload t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Unable to copy .csv file into Dev. studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JBK
We have a manually created .csv file that will serve as data source for a report. I am unable to co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Executing procedure on remote server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JBK
The call is not being done in Maintain....

Discussion Topic  RE: Executing procedure on remote server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JBK
j.gross, I will need the focexecs on the remote servers to create hold files to be passed back to t......

For testing, I'm using this in the main focexec: ......

Discussion Topic  Executing procedure on remote server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JBK
I'm trying to use the EXEC command to run a procedure on a remote server. The [AT server] part of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COLUMN-TOTAL line wraps onto 2 lines in PDF, but not in HTML or Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JBK
Thanks, Francis. That post helped me solve the problem. This was a multi-verb request with the fir......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] COLUMN-TOTAL line wraps onto 2 lines in PDF, but not in HTML or Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JBK
I have a report with PDF as one output option. The last field on the right of the report is the one......

» Refine Search
» New Search