Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
Are those small books available on the website? Thanks for all the responses. This forum has been my......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
I was given a CD that made me start over from the very beginning every time I used it. If I had to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue-I stop Web Focus but it continues to run on oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
Thanks All I will try these methods....

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue-I stop Web Focus but it continues to run on oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
My oracle dba is trying to help with this but he thinks it is in the way I am writing to retrieve th......

Discussion Topic  Issue-I stop Web Focus but it continues to run on oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
Has anyone had this issue to happen? I create a report in Web Focus and run it but may need to make ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CONVERTING TIME FROM SECONDS TO HOURS AND MINUTES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
Jgelona It Works Now! Thank you sooo very much! I did this: Define file Patient DTIME/A8=EDIT(DHO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CONVERTING TIME FROM SECONDS TO HOURS AND MINUTES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
I am getting closer I put my field FROM in place of the 244 but my time for 780 printed as 00:13:00 ......

Maybe I am not understanding how to do this. I need the time from my field FROM to populate the Conv......

NUMBER (10) and Yes my original field is a Number field. Thanks!...

Here is what I tried. Define file Patient NUMSEC/I4 = 244; HOUR/I2 = (NUMSEC/60) ; MIN/I2 = ((NUM......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] CONVERTING TIME FROM SECONDS TO HOURS AND MINUTES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
My time field shows as 780, I need this to convert to an HHMM field,ie 1:00 pm. I am able to find co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stored Procedure Pull dates 2 days from Current (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
I got it to work this works but since my appt dates are Mon-Fri I need the Thursday feed to reflect ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stored Procedure Pull dates 2 days from Current (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
This is how the code looks now but when I enter the solution into the code I am still getting the pa......

Ginny: I called tech support and this is how we had to fix it. JOIN LEFT_OUTER PATIENT.PATIENT.P......

This returns the data I had before. I just need to show all appts that will happen within 2 days fro......

This is how I began my Code there is a multiple Join but I have an End after the join and before my ......

The table join syntax was before the Set so I took the Set Syntax and put it before the table join s......

I copied this from the ApptHis.mas: FILENAME=APPTHIS, SUFFIX=SQLORA , $ SEGMENT=APPTHIS, SEGTYPE......

I am wondering, I am new to this so it may just be ignorance on my part; but I recall using a method......

» Refine Search
» New Search