Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
Are those small books available on the website? Thanks for all the responses. This forum has been my......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
I was given a CD that made me start over from the very beginning every time I used it. If I had to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue-I stop Web Focus but it continues to run on oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
Thanks All I will try these methods....

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue-I stop Web Focus but it continues to run on oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
My oracle dba is trying to help with this but he thinks it is in the way I am writing to retrieve th......

Discussion Topic  Issue-I stop Web Focus but it continues to run on oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
Has anyone had this issue to happen? I create a report in Web Focus and run it but may need to make ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CONVERTING TIME FROM SECONDS TO HOURS AND MINUTES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
Jgelona It Works Now! Thank you sooo very much! I did this: Define file Patient DTIME/A8=EDIT(DHO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CONVERTING TIME FROM SECONDS TO HOURS AND MINUTES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
I am getting closer I put my field FROM in place of the 244 but my time for 780 printed as 00:13:00 ......

Maybe I am not understanding how to do this. I need the time from my field FROM to populate the Conv......

NUMBER (10) and Yes my original field is a Number field. Thanks!...

Here is what I tried. Define file Patient NUMSEC/I4 = 244; HOUR/I2 = (NUMSEC/60) ; MIN/I2 = ((NUM......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] CONVERTING TIME FROM SECONDS TO HOURS AND MINUTES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
My time field shows as 780, I need this to convert to an HHMM field,ie 1:00 pm. I am able to find co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stored Procedure Pull dates 2 days from Current (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
I got it to work this works but since my appt dates are Mon-Fri I need the Thursday feed to reflect ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stored Procedure Pull dates 2 days from Current (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
This is how the code looks now but when I enter the solution into the code I am still getting the pa......

Ginny: I called tech support and this is how we had to fix it. JOIN LEFT_OUTER PATIENT.PATIENT.P......

This returns the data I had before. I just need to show all appts that will happen within 2 days fro......

This is how I began my Code there is a multiple Join but I have an End after the join and before my ......

The table join syntax was before the Set so I took the Set Syntax and put it before the table join s......

I copied this from the ApptHis.mas: FILENAME=APPTHIS, SUFFIX=SQLORA , $ SEGMENT=APPTHIS, SEGTYPE......

I am wondering, I am new to this so it may just be ignorance on my part; but I recall using a method......

» Refine Search
» New Search