Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Extracting a string that falls between two special characters. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
I have a data element that can be as long as 150 bytes, and I want to extract the string between the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster - Schedule Interface Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Where is the setting/configuration to add or remove a tab from the ReportCaster Schedule interface. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] (FOC1517) Unrecognized command on table hold format htmtable as (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
I just upgraded from 5.3.3 to 7.6.11 Developer Studio...OS 7. The following is included in several ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 7.6.11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Update My DBA confirmed that this is caused by an internal server issue. The emp_nbr is not being......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 7.6.11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Sorry, just a posting error, it is correct in the actual fex....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 7.6.11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
This works fine in 5.3.3. I recently upgraded to 7.6.11 and it appears not to recognize amper variab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Projects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Solved Thanks everyone for your input....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Projects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Thanks Francis, I greatly appreciate the info....it worked fine. db...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Projects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
I have two environments, DevWF and ProdWF. Projects is configured on DevWF, is it possible to also c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Folders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
5.3.3 went end of life on 5/31/2009..we are working on upgrading. Thanks for the tidbit of info...I'......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Folders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Is it possible to put a folder inside a folder in devstudio? I need to put a small masterfile folder......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC1131) INVALID FIELDNAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Changed the alias to COMPANY_NBR in the COMPANY segment and didn't get the error. However, I had tri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC1131) INVALID FIELDNAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Error message: (FOC1131) INVALID FIELDNAME PRISM_CO_NBR FOR IXFLD. EMP-VIEW LN 93 1 0 NUMBER OF R......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (FOC1131) INVALID FIELDNAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
I have masterfile with several joins and I get an error when I execute the fex against it. I have re......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
I have duplicate masterfiles. I want to point ReportCaster to one and DevStudio to the other. How do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Loading new data to an existing app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Yes, it is a static list to be coded as part of the HTML launch pages....

Discussion Topic  Loading new data to an existing app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
V-5.3.3 I have a functioning application (inherited from a former developer). I need to add the Stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing data / packed6 datatype (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
I'm using an Oracle database. And I do have nulls in the database. Thanks for your comment Darin. It......

Discussion Topic  Missing data / packed6 datatype (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
A field in my mfile is datatype packed6 with missing set to off. When I run a report for all records......

Discussion Topic  RE: MFD and Join problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Thanks everyone. I've resolved the issue....

» Refine Search
» New Search