Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: MFD and Join problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Thanks, I understand what it is doing, but how do I clear the situation? I've checked the path and i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  MFD and Join problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Last week I added another join to table already made up of 14 segments. I saved and checked the file......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound If Statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Thanks everyone for your help. Your suggestions were very helpful. Everything is working as it shoul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound If Statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db

RatingY is the field in the master, RatingX and RatingZ are in a separate table which I joined by us......

Discussion Topic  Compound If Statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
How can I put the following two IF statements together to make a compound IF statement? IF (EDIT(OR......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Thanks for the reply Susannah, my field size was a typo, it should have been set to A16. I have a r......

Discussion Topic  Decode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
I'm trying to put 3 Access types in the ABCGRP, but when I run a report to list the ABCGRP, I only g......

Discussion Topic  RE: query LDAP for additional information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Thanks. We're still running 5.3 and have no plans to upgrade, so I guess I'm out of luck....

Discussion Topic  RE: query LDAP for additional information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Joan,would you mind sharing the steps to configure or set that up. I need to pull some info from our......

N.Selp, how is that set up. I need 2 attributes from LDAP to create a report in WebFocus....

Discussion Topic  RE: Defines, tables and joins............................ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
I've looked at the recursive joins, but don't fully understand. I have an employee table which inclu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Defines, tables and joins............................ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Thanks for responding all. It's working somewhat, but not exactly the way I want. I have for example......

Discussion Topic  Defines, tables and joins............................ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
My employee table includes both managers and non-managers. I want to define a field for manager's na......

Poll  RE: HIERARCHIES/ORG ROLLUPS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  HIERARCHIES/ORG ROLLUPS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  -HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
I run a fex that loads to a htmlform.......

Discussion Topic  FOC104 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
How do I fix this error. The Help content only mentions dates and amper variables.......

Discussion Topic  Virtual Fields/Defines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
Please help, I'm very new at WebFocus. I work with a master file that is several tables joined toget......

Discussion Topic  drill down with date ranges (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by db
I'm trying to modify a report written by someone who is long gone. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search