Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (252 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] calculate the mode arithmetic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Ah......Requirements Definition - the real challenge of our profession!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] calculate the mode arithmetic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
To calculate mode, the entire population has to be examined in order find the prevalent value(s). He......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conversion from Floating-point format( F6.2S ) to intergert or D12.2S to intergert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Have you considered DEFINE or COMPUTE?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help, difference between two times? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
&NOPRINT might be handy for testing. HTH...

Discussion Topic  RE: Presentations from Summit 2012 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Report Duplicate Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
I remember the LAST function which is shown in this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retiring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Rick- All the best. I'm sitting in the airport at NYC having returned from a cruise from Copenhagen.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] check wether amper variable has data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Take a look at the .EXIST suffix. It may be helpful in this instance....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FILEF is not working in 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
can't find a reference to FILE......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI should try this??? A Quarter Century Club (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Does one get extra points for 1) having expertise in TED and/or 2) having a copy of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] decimal calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] converting a6ymd from 20 century to 19 century (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Additionally, if the master file describes DATE1 as A6YMD then there is no way that I know of to rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] converting a6ymd from 20 century to 19 century (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
The function DATEADD comes to mind; you could use it to subtract 100 years from DATELG....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Having a Holiday file issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Hi John- Have you looked at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DMYY to calendar week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
You may wish to consider the function HYYWD; it returns the year and week number from a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus rounding and subtotaling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Consider using the 'half adjust and truncate' technique with the packed format. Google 'half adjust......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] A table with more than 1 Million items???. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
I'm always curious when I see procedures to display a million rows; once displayed, what will be don......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Duration Request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Using this technique was a bit of a habit of mine. I would grab the time from the beginning and end ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel 2007 and Webfocus 765 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
In the discussions in the links that I have posted it would appear that in releases later than yours......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel 2007 and Webfocus 765 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Here are a couple of references: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search