Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (252 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help with Averages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
+1...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help with Averages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Although you did not say so, I suspect that you want these data at the vendor break. Take a look at......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN!!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
I wonder whether a MATCH would be appropriate in this instance. Just thinkin'....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TrMYY - date Function isn't working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
There appear to be multiple challenges here. First ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Soundex - phonetic first name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
I would verify the field sizes and positions in the master for both the last and first names. HTH...

Discussion Topic  RE: From Halloween to New Year's day : Best Wishes for 2011 and on (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Bonne nouvelle annee aussi a vous....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] date format issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Or EDIT using '9999/99/99' as the mask....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Current Date Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Frank- You beat me to it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TED Configuration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Ah VAX/VMS... I googled ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to go about "branding"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
First - welcome to WebFOCUS. Several years ago, I was developing some reports for a financial servi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] facing problem while Reading column from a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
I am trying to figure out 1) why you are using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display Asterisk on Numeric Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Could you post an example? Show what the before and after would look like?? A picture they say is wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Migrating webfocus 7.6.1 to webfocus 7.7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
might want to look at the Summary of New features for 7.7....

Discussion Topic  RE: Forcing PDF's to be an even number of pages ?? - Solved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Here is an answer from the Tech Support site: There is no built in function that will print a repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Best way to handle Customer Hierarchy in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
You might want to take a look at FML, Financial Modeling Language, which addresses hierarchies quite......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Amper variable value for 0000000 and '' are same (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Deepak- You may also want to consider the function ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] TIME and Date to Date only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
This being an H format date, why not assign it to an HYYMD formatted field for display? TABLE FILE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Age Calculations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
The field, CURRENTDT, is just a number. DATEDIF is expecting a date-formatted item. If you just wan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] convert date to display quater (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
Hi Joe- How about using the HPART function to extract the quarter? ie DT_QTR/I2 = HPART(MY_DATE,'Q......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report running slow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jimster06
As part of defensive programming, I will often add a DM step to grab the time after each of various ......

» Refine Search
» New Search