Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (428 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Crashing Agents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Llance, Thanks for posting this one. Often with FOCUS it's a combination of commands that cause a c......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Crashing Agents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Hi Jim, We never determined exactly what code was crashing the agents, mostly users writing bad cod......

Hi Jim, We had the same problem. Here's a copy of some of our edaserve.cfg We had to move the loca......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster - adding date to file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Hi jodye, Thank you for your help. We found the table and field that needs to be updated to accompl......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster - adding date to file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Hi jodye, Thank you for posting. I have one question, how do you get the value of DISTLIST into the......

Hi Prarie, I guess I should have specified where I'm trying to do this. In the ReportCaster job, un......

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster - adding date to file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I have a ReportCaster job that creates a PDF document which gets emailed to a user. The user would l......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think about WebFocus 7 ??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Another example of code tightening.... The UPCASE routine must be used against a field with the exa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scheduling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Hi Prairie, It was nice to meet you at Summit! I also like ReportCaster and we use it for our end......

Poll  RE: Poll: Who's going to Summit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Release 5.2.9 problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Just an update here..... As I previously stated, 5.2.9 Gen 801 fixes the REBUILD problem, thanks IB......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Release 5.2.9 problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Just an update.... Thanks to Information Builders Tech Support Release 5.2.9 GEN 801 and higher th......

Prairie, It's funny you say that, I would have said 5.2.8 has been the most stable for us. We never ......

Discussion Topic  WF Release 5.2.9 problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Anyone on release WF 5.2.9 ? I'm posting this to perhaps help someone, stop someone or get feedback......

Discussion Topic  RE: Set Statement to Repeat Printing of "By' Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Correction! BYDISPLAY works for any format not just excel. Specail thanks to the person who correcte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Set Statement to Repeat Printing of "By' Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
The BYDISPLAY is for Excel or Exl2k You can also PRINT byfield1 byfield2 field3 field4 etc BY by......

Discussion Topic  RE: Archiving ReportCaster Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
We're not using the Report Library feature, so I do a DOS COPY command before you rerun each day. He......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amper Variable Autoprompting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Hmmmm! This link doesn't work?...

Discussion Topic  RE: stored procedure sql server webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Just an FYI... It's been my experience that you can only make one pass at SQLOUT So you'll see th......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to make field as mandatory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
and... if you're using MODIFY You can use the VALIDATE command to make sure the user entered data....

» Refine Search
» New Search