Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (428 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Quick Query is so cool... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Thanks for all the tips Susannah, I'm excited about trying it! ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2009 Presentations and General Session Recording (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Looks like the presentations are back, thanks to whoever fixed the issue! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2009 Presentations and General Session Recording (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I thought I saw the presentations available for download last Friday and now they are gone. Anyone k......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attending Summit? Post Your Comments Here! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I just returned from Summit and agree it was great! Kudos to Kathleen Butler for outstanding Custo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I calculate a weighted average date field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I got it work Jack, thanks very much. Have a good weekend!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I calculate a weighted average date field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Thanks Jack, I'll give this a try. I think my issue was I was using very large numbers to do the wei......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can I calculate a weighted average date field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I have the need to calculate a weighted average date field that's in a smart date on a report, and l......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Hi Jodye, Great variable name. It would make things so much easier than having a pretask for each ......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I would like an variable in ReportCaster that kills the whole job, and not just one task. Instead o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 714 developer studio for 762 WF client and server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I added the FOCTRANSFORM setting to our server profile for Business Views, and a minute later there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Smiley - Unicode 263A (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Kudos, very creative , yet simple! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips and Techniques Contest - The Winner is... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Francis Mariani I like the smiley face! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SYBASE DATETIME with ODBC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Tony, DT as in Date Translation? I'm still not sure about Summit yet, there's always hope! You ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SYBASE DATETIME with ODBC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Hi Tony, It didn't work with a WHERE unfortunately but was OK with an IF, makes no sense! The SQL ......

Yippee, we bought the adapter! ......

Actually, my real code did not have the semicolon, but just for fun, I tried it with the semicolon a......

Thanks GamP, When I do that, it doesn't pass the date to the RDBMS so I'm guessing it's doing a Ta......

Hi Danny-SRL Yes, I did try this below as my first option; FIELDNAME=PHPERIOD, ALIAS=phperiod, USA......

I still haven't received the raw data yet, however, I did find out that the time stamp is always zer......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K FORMULA Produces Values, not Formulae (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
EXL2K FORMULA doesn't work with RECAP values that are displayed in a SUBFOOT in 7.6.6 Bummer!...

» Refine Search
» New Search