Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (428 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: concatenating rows of data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
SUM with Alphanumeric will grab the last record.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft Access Database with WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Note: The ODBC Connection name is case sensitive!...

Discussion Topic  RE: DB2 Stored Procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
It appears you need security, (execute permission to run the stored procedure)....

Discussion Topic  RE: DB2 Stored Procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
This is how we code it against SQL - it may help you a bit? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Projects on localhost (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
For newbies...........

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling stored proc in .FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
you don't need a master file for running a stored procedure, here's another sample of code; ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Storing column value into amper var (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Hi Bill,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]spot markers and alignment for subfoot.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I code it like this in the STYLESHEET for PDF reports; ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I HATE DATES! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Jen, this code below works, and the -READ works nicely but dates don't seem to get saved in the refo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Timing Out issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
If you resolve your Internal Error and are still having trouble timing out, look back at a topic cal......

Discussion Topic  Compound Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Does anyone know how many Compound Reports I can put together? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS 5.2 Engine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Thanks everyone, I now have it working! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS 5.2 Engine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Great news, edastart.bat replaces the old Focus.Bat and works!......

Sean, ......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS 5.2 Engine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
In prior releases of Focus, I was able to call the Focus Engine via FOCUS.BAT to run via DOS batch. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Words you just can't use with servlet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I'm VERY interested in this subject! We are on WebFocus 5.2 and looking at cgi-bin vs. wfservlet. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: foc1517 on CHECK FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
OK -I'll answer my own question here for anyone who may care and give credit to Keren Tovmassian - ......

Discussion Topic  foc1517 on CHECK FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
SQL 7 databases, WebFocus 5.2 - when using the Synonym wizard- masters and access files are created,......

Discussion Topic  Web Focus 5.2 and user profiles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Looking for someone to point me in the right direction. Our company is new to 5.2 - how do I go abou......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus 5.2 - changing servers on the fly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Thanks Sean - this is a HUGE help - I finally got 5.2 installed on my machine. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search