Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (428 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SYBASE DATETIME with ODBC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Yes, if I change PHPERIOD/HYYMDS to PHPERIOD/A26 in the Master, it works fine. In the fex, it's no g......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SYBASE DATETIME with ODBC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Hello FOCUS friends, I'm trying to run against SYBase tables using an ODBC connection in WebFOCUS 7......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Fex is not grabbing records out of text file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FTP an APPENDed file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
DOS commands can be embedded into a fex. Happy New Year!...

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I miss the little green running man!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Invalid Projects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I've found that if a project (.gfa) contains a folder that is not found on the server, I get the inv......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Quiz Thread (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I still support an old app in FOCUS Six for Windows!...

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Quiz Thread (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
TABLEF does not allow the RETYPE command. OK, you said go back in time! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Server Stored Produre - multiple recordsets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I pass along a TABLE ID to the stored procedure and grab one recordset at a time from the one stored......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is MORE available in DEV STUDIO GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Endre - sorry for hijacking your post. Good luck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is MORE available in DEV STUDIO GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
I'm not crazy!I knew I read this somewhere and we had problems in our company with MORE in an old re......

Thank you Frank. Perhaps I didn't help it along, I'll give that a try....

I'll have to try that again Mickey, I thought it didn't work in 5.2.4 - perhaps I found that error w......

I haven't seen MORE work in ReportCaster yet, but haven't tried it in 7.6.6 yet. Something to keep i......

Poll  RE: POLL: Next Summit destination (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  RE: POLL: Next Summit destination (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join And Match (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Also, keep in mind, if you can get the JOIN to work, use it. MATCH is not as efficient but sometimes......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help- Trying to suppress the zeros for the day and Month. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Jud, that's much better! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help- Trying to suppress the zeros for the day and Month. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
You're right Francis, thanks for the correction in the ugly code! ......

What a shame that you have to tear apart a smart date, this should do it, but now you loose all the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search