Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 84
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1669 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to detect no agents available from a client? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm hoping that someone ran into this earlier and knows the answer. Our situation is as follows: W......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Looped fex inside a compound report document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Just what I meant, Waz. That should put each report on a new page (are we missing a page-break stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Looped fex inside a compound report document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I see no indication that the inner reports are compound reports themselves. I'm pretty sure that th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 8.2 Hold Files -- Did something change? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
This reminds me of an answer I recently got from Tech Support for column titles when storing HOLD da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] unable to view applications content(fexes and MAS files) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Are you using the Projects area (If not, don't stop reading)? We have issues where users cannot see ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Compound reporting in PDF...BIG Issue... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Well... where is the code that makes this a compound report? So far I only see a loop that sends mul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calculate Total Time Run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I would suggest a multi-verb for calculating the difference between a batch's earliest and last time......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPEN]MS Edge images and external access images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Assuming you have a webserver that those images are accessible to under some webroot virtual folder:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPEN]MS Edge images and external access images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Don't use file:// URL's for items that need to be accessed from outside your server. Browsers from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dropdown Lists (DDLs) don't always get populated in IE Filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Perhaps some users have their IE running in "Compatibility mode" and some don't? I know MS has a ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Convert Tableau to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Ugh, similar stuff hasbeen happening here as of late. PowerBI Desktop got a foot in and now we are j......

Discussion Topic  RE: [FAREWELL] : Dave Vissers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Good luck at the new place, Dave! If they ever have any questions regarding their BI environment, I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image dimensions for compound PDF layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I don't know of a way doing so from within WF. The BLOBs are in an Oracle 11.2 DB. However, we do h......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Image dimensions for compound PDF layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We have a compound PDF layout that uses relative positioning of components. Recently, we added a co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image in PDF Report appended with another column/value. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
It looks like you should be able to do that using conditional styling, where you define one image an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPEN]Reference radio/checkbox label within WF8204 - And upgrade consideration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I think they came to the conclusion that always generating the radio button (and label) entries insi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL PASS THRU - insert multiple rows to a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Actually, that looks like a great task for my new favourite WebFOCUS function: PUTDDREC ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL PASS THRU - insert multiple rows to a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
If your database supports creating multiple VALUES rows, you can generate the SQL for that. For exa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dreaded Webfocus 6000 Error...again! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
And then there is also the XFOCUS format that can hold up to 32GB. The plus side on (X)FOCUS files ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HOLD file formats - which one??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I sincerely doubt that the format "Database Table" has a file extension; that writes to a database t......

» Refine Search
» New Search