Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 83
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1643 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Narrowing selection criteria. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
You could create a FOCUS file with all unique TYPE/SUBTYPE combinations and use that to feed your ch......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] COMPOUND PDF with a variable number of reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Dialog manager works fine throughout compound reports. What problem are you experiencing with DM?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Join performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Better yet, put it into an RDBMS that understands ranged types, such as PostgreSQL! The downside; i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changes made to .fex in external editor (vim) are not passed back to WebFocus server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I wish I had stumbled on this thread earlier, as I reported this issue with 7.6.11 almost a year ago......

Discussion Topic  [NFR OPENED] GRAPH tooltip text formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We have some graphs where the tooltip information as it is formatted by default gets really confusin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Collect subtotals at bottom? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm happy with the results I have, I feel no need to apply McGuyver to that report. I've been wonde......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Collect subtotals at bottom? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Okay, so that's not really possible then, unless you jump through a lot of hoops to get an average r......

I don't quite see how RECAP would help here? That information seems to go in between the sort groups......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] Collect subtotals at bottom? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm looking to create a sort of summary grand-total on a BY field at the end of my report just befor......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC262 - Unbalanced parens (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Codes Generated in Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Yes, but that doesn't work for HTML I think? Unless you installed that particular font on all user P......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Codes Generated in Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Maintain crashes the agent at For all Update (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I just realised that the WF server we run this on is not directly connected to the database. Instead......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Maintain crashes the agent at For all Update (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
The class is actually called DateCnvrt, it's only a variable that's named Today. It's also not the c......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Maintain crashes the agent at For all Update (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
This is the first time I'm working with maintain and I'm stuck at my attempts on updating modified r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel 2007 Compound Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Ah, that rings familiar! Perhaps it helps to SET EXCELSERVURL = '' ? For some reason the default e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel 2007 Compound Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

You can send separate reports to separate worksheets in EXL07 format. I recently did that, but it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer v7.7.05 - checkbox onclick event fires twice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
What event is firing twice and in what browser(s)? Perhaps it is sufficient to change the event typ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problem with sorting order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
It would have helped if you would also have printed the value of ONE. Apparently it has a different......

» Refine Search
» New Search