Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 83
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1655 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound reports; can we style the TOC? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
You'd like to... But...? That's just what I always think before contacting ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Compound reports; can we style the TOC? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I have a compound report where we would like to add a Table of Contents page to, but only if we can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Editing HTML pages in WF V8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
What do you mean not touching the HTML? How else are you going to attain a professional looking repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Printing file description of master file/synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Well, you can report on it:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Checkbox, input_control, HTML (after Developer Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
That's about right. Basically, the launch-page consists of 2 sections:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how assign a value from TABLE FILE to a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I often find it simpler to move the test to the TABLE request and just check with &LINES whether we ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQLORA prepared statement slowness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Oh, I didn't know that you could run SQL queries directly like that in WebFOCUS! Learned something n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQLORA prepared statement slowness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Well, if I run this code, you can already see it happen:......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQLORA prepared statement slowness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I have a report with several SQL SQLORA PREPARE statements. For some reason each query takes almost ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show date field concatenated with text in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using a Field in Dialogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
What may be easier in this case is to move the filter into your table request and check whether you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance Issue in my report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Is a report containing 100k records really useful to people? How do you know which of those 100k rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Narrowing selection criteria. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
You could create a FOCUS file with all unique TYPE/SUBTYPE combinations and use that to feed your ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] COMPOUND PDF with a variable number of reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Dialog manager works fine throughout compound reports. What problem are you experiencing with DM?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Join performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Better yet, put it into an RDBMS that understands ranged types, such as PostgreSQL! The downside; i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changes made to .fex in external editor (vim) are not passed back to WebFocus server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I wish I had stumbled on this thread earlier, as I reported this issue with 7.6.11 almost a year ago......

Discussion Topic  [NFR OPENED] GRAPH tooltip text formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We have some graphs where the tooltip information as it is formatted by default gets really confusin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Collect subtotals at bottom? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm happy with the results I have, I feel no need to apply McGuyver to that report. I've been wonde......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Collect subtotals at bottom? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Okay, so that's not really possible then, unless you jump through a lot of hoops to get an average r......

I don't quite see how RECAP would help here? That information seems to go in between the sort groups......

» Refine Search
» New Search