Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 84
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1669 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQLORA prepared statement slowness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Oh, I didn't know that you could run SQL queries directly like that in WebFOCUS! Learned something n......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQLORA prepared statement slowness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Well, if I run this code, you can already see it happen:......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQLORA prepared statement slowness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I have a report with several SQL SQLORA PREPARE statements. For some reason each query takes almost ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show date field concatenated with text in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using a Field in Dialogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
What may be easier in this case is to move the filter into your table request and check whether you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance Issue in my report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Is a report containing 100k records really useful to people? How do you know which of those 100k rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Narrowing selection criteria. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
You could create a FOCUS file with all unique TYPE/SUBTYPE combinations and use that to feed your ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] COMPOUND PDF with a variable number of reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Dialog manager works fine throughout compound reports. What problem are you experiencing with DM?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Join performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Better yet, put it into an RDBMS that understands ranged types, such as PostgreSQL! The downside; i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changes made to .fex in external editor (vim) are not passed back to WebFocus server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I wish I had stumbled on this thread earlier, as I reported this issue with 7.6.11 almost a year ago......

Discussion Topic  [NFR OPENED] GRAPH tooltip text formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We have some graphs where the tooltip information as it is formatted by default gets really confusin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Collect subtotals at bottom? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm happy with the results I have, I feel no need to apply McGuyver to that report. I've been wonde......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Collect subtotals at bottom? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Okay, so that's not really possible then, unless you jump through a lot of hoops to get an average r......

I don't quite see how RECAP would help here? That information seems to go in between the sort groups......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] Collect subtotals at bottom? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm looking to create a sort of summary grand-total on a BY field at the end of my report just befor......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC262 - Unbalanced parens (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Codes Generated in Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Yes, but that doesn't work for HTML I think? Unless you installed that particular font on all user P......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Codes Generated in Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Maintain crashes the agent at For all Update (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I just realised that the WF server we run this on is not directly connected to the database. Instead......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Maintain crashes the agent at For all Update (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
The class is actually called DateCnvrt, it's only a variable that's named Today. It's also not the c......

» Refine Search
» New Search