Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1669 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: {CLOSED}Rant: Saved FEX goes back to the Top! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I think John might be referring to ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graphing problem with double across for X-axis (Updated) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Thanks for looking into this. Are you saying this isn't intended behaviour? No wonder I couldn't get......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graphing problem with double across for X-axis (Updated) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Hello, I'm struggling with a GRAPH. Say I want to display the percentage per week of each type of c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rounding values for Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Wow thanks, using PACKED instead of DECIMAL worked! We couldn't quite figure out what you intended t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rounding values for Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Oh dear, and here I thought I was asking a simple question... Thankfully my requirements aren't as ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Rounding values for Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm trying to get numbers into Excel in such a way that if someone sums them in the spreadsheet they......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rounding off giving wrong result in 7.6.11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
A22.1 is not a valid format specifier. Did you mean D22.1? It works fine here:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Exl2k and page numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I caught the problem! Apparently applying borders causes it. This code shows the problem:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Exl2k and page numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Aha! Thanks. I don't suppose you have any suggestions where to start looking for the other issue I ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Exl2k and page numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I didn't run into any forum-topic mentioning this, but it would appear that the page numbering in ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blank space above subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
It still behaves this way in 2010, see below sample: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] STY files and variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] STY files and variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm attempting to create table footers with different layout & formatting, depending on a global set......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling last line of a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I solved it! I added a BORDER-TOP to the SUBFOOT and ditched the SUBHEAD. With that I only needed t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling last line of a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Well, what I want is pretty easy to visualize and I'm not familiar with the sample tables (if we eve......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Styling last line of a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I have a PDF report where rows are subdivided in sections. Every section needs a border around it, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Overriding stylesheet styles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: Table column numbers in output (during development) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
That's nice and all, but the Report Editor generates numbers and you can't use column names for acro......

» Refine Search
» New Search