Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1669 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Table column numbers in output (during development) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
That's nice and all, but the Report Editor generates numbers and you can't use column names for acro......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Table column numbers in output (during development) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Hi again, I've been busily styling all our reports and I found that quite a bit of my time gets con......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting blanks with general total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Good news is that with Tony's test data I get the correct results - so it's not a difference in vers......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting blanks with general total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  Getting blanks with general total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Hello again, We're having a problem with a general total calculation giving us blank results in the......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] class attribute values truncated at 22 chars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Is there a reason WebFOCUS truncates my class definitions at 23 characters? For example, I have in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alternating data row colors with CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alternating data row colors with CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
That solution gets tedious (impossible?) once you're dealing with across-columns. I haven't found th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Overriding stylesheet styles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm having some trouble overriding some styles from my global WebFOCUS stylesheet. I want my DATA ce......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calendar control changes date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Hello again, I've run into a fresh and new problem! I was debugging some strangeness in an existing......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Issue with onInitialUpdate() and IE6 (with workaround) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I found a few interesting links: Someone with the same issue and a workaround: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Issue with onInitialUpdate() and IE6 (with workaround) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Issue with onInitialUpdate() and IE6 (with workaround) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Hello again, We ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling issue with HTMLCSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling issue with HTMLCSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] wildcard and Postgres (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Firstly, Francis - you seem to be mixing up Postgres with Progress. Those are different databases. P......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question about embedded procedures and computed values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I solved this by adding a define to our local master file. Originally we feared that such defines w......

» Refine Search
» New Search