Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (90 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Suspressing Comments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
It seems like I saw a post one time that addressed this issue but I can't find it to save my life. D......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a report using embedded Subreports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
This may be approached in several different ways but I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do.......

Discussion Topic  valid return codes for &RETCODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Can anyone tell me where to locate a list of valid return codes that may be returned by &RETCODE?...

Discussion Topic  RE: EXTSORT Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Okay. Sort used is FOCUS but I'm still getting "(FOC1898) REUSABLE (BUT NON-REENTRANT) SORT MODULE N......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXTSORT Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I thought I had tried that syntax as well but I retried. I don't get any syntax errors but I'm still......

Discussion Topic  EXTSORT Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I am trying to turn external sorting off for one focexec because the external sort on the mainframe ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Color Printout of the content of a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
If you use UltraEdit as Susannah recommends you can From the File menu, select "Print Setup/Configur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Poll - Has anyone created any user written subroutines? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I did about 5 - 10 right after you came and installed FOCUS on the mainframe (in the 2000 time frame......

Discussion Topic  RE: URL parameters & WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Another approach would be to make your second page a fex with an htmlform in it and pass the amper v......

Discussion Topic  RE: URL parameters & WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
You can launch mypage2.htm form mypage1.htm like so: ......

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do but you can use cookies to pass values between pages ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Redirect in mime file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
So am I correct in assuming that the purpose for the redirect is to allow large files to be processe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Redirect in mime file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I'm not sure what the reason is for the redirect. I had to turn it off because all of our server req......

Discussion Topic  RE: CALLJAVA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Below is some text from a doc I found on IBI's site. I hope it helps. The location is: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PowerPoint w/WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
At the link below IBI mentions "Create dashboards within PowerPoint" with Visual Discovery. I hope t......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster - Help with Best Practice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
You can read the documentation to see exactly how, but RC allows you to pass parameters to your repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to keep the column headers fixed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
We have done this in many of our self service reports. It is a very manual process. We build a stati......

Discussion Topic  RE: Susannah - question for you (or anyone with info on this) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Susannah,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute in New Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
In your stylesheet entry put TARGET=_blank like below.......

Discussion Topic  RE: tnsnames Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I'm not an Oracle expert but what you are describing is exactly how our environment is set up. I bel......

» Refine Search
» New Search