Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (90 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NOCOLS Option for Master Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Thanks Scott. Do you know if there are any performance hits using NOCOLS?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  NOCOLS Option for Master Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Does anyone know the benefits vs. liabilities assoiciated with using the NOCOLS option for creating ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Launch page for multiple reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
This is easy to do. See code below.......

Discussion Topic  RE: web page doesn't launch correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Does the html file exist in a directory that is part of the wwwroot or is it in a directory that is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: web page doesn't launch correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I'm not sure but it sounds like you have main.htm in a directory served by the web server instead of......

Discussion Topic  RE: burst report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I'm not sure I understand the problem fully but is the file called test.html or test.htm? If it is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Style sheet putting class= in anchor tag instead of TD tag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
It opens a new window of a particular size at a particular point on the screen with another WebFOCUS......

Discussion Topic  RE: Style sheet putting class= in anchor tag instead of TD tag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
There is a work around for this. I'm sorry I didn't make it clear in the post but I was hoping to ge......

Discussion Topic  Style sheet putting class= in anchor tag instead of TD tag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
When I use the following statement in my webfocus stylesheet, the "CLASS=REPTP" ends up in the ancho......

Discussion Topic  RE: -HTMLFORM NOT FOUND ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Great! It works. Thanks......

Discussion Topic  RE: -HTMLFORM NOT FOUND ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
It just so happens that I am having the same problem. I have placed a file called wow.htm in the sam......

Discussion Topic  RE: View generated SQL w/o running report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
See below. I have had success with this but sometimes it doesn't work. I'm not sure why. The "SET XR......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC 255 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
It's supposed to be the following:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Searching for code in fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
You may be able to do this with an OS command (this would depend on the OS) but it is not built into......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Graph in Excel With Pivot Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
This example is right off the support website. I hope it helps..........

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional Formatting? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I agree with N.Selph. For example, if we know that all non-sedans in the car database have two seats......

Discussion Topic  RE: SORTING PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I think I understand what you want. There are many ways to tackle this. See if this works for you.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sort by JavaScript? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Another technique that may not be the most desirable in this situation but is useful for getting at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Table as HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I think I know what's happening. The syntax of your report should be as follows:......

Discussion Topic  RE: DataMigrator: Pros and Cons (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Boogarweed
Did you ever complete your evaluation? I would like to know your findings if you don't mind sharing....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search