Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Macros and Javascript call in Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
hey thanks for replying i just got the solution to my issue... thanks anyways.. ...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Macros and Javascript call in Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
Hey guys ia m trying to do JAVASCRIPT call a in my chart and i want to do the JAVASCRIPT call based ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Access the Groups and Subgroup names for the Current logged in User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
Hi Toby and Waz yes i got the solution to my problem instead of using &IBIMR_Memberof i am using &FO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Access the Groups and Subgroup names for the Current logged in User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
Hi Waz, Basicallly i need to apply the DBA security. after creating mdf profile and doing all the s......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Access the Groups and Subgroup names for the Current logged in User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
Hi All. I need to get the group and subgroup names for the currently logged in user. Currently i am......

» Refine Search
» New Search