Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (84 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Linking Maintain App to Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I think the problem is how I've set it up. I have three files. A fex that shows the base list with h......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Linking Maintain App to Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Does the linked maintain app have to use the same dataset as the calling report? I need to load and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Input Field Values in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Ah! I figured it out. "value" doesn't cut it. A text box manifests on the page as a span. I switched......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Input Field Values in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Although I get no error, I can't get the text in the textbox to appear. This is what I'm trying now:......

I couldn't get to the grid using: document.Form1.grid1 but I could get to it using: document.getE......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Setting Input Field Values in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Let's say I have a text box or a label and I want to set its value, in real time, the control updati......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] "null" in image on button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Reboot of AppStudio fixed it. Don't know what the problem was....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] "null" in image on button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I have a button, a DIV, with a click event. When I run the page, I get the word "null" under the ima......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Accessing Maintain Variables in Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
How do I do it?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Grid Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Did you send anything yet? I'm worried our security will block it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Grid Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
8.202. Maintain explains how to create add, update, and delete windows. Simple stuff, but I can't fi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Grid Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Does anyone know where there's documentation on using the Grid control in App Studio? Menu control m......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] App Studio Maintain, Form Fields Not Showing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I'm following a tutorial. I build .mnt file, it tells me to run locally and I get an empty panel wit......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] App Studio Maintain, Controls Not Showing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Following a tutorial: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using Maintain without Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I'm beginning to realize that Maintain is a separate product. But is it possible to use it without t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Invoke Loading Screens (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I would like to invoke the loading screens during a backend data update in order to prevent user inp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rerun/Refresh a Report Through Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
On a button click. This is what I'm up to: $(function() { $.ajax({url: "http://......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Rerun/Refresh a Report Through Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I need to force my page to refresh from within a button click event when backend data has changed. L......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Node.js (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
We need to make some calls back to our servers from WebFocus. Has anyone had any problems using Node......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Microsoft .aspx files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I'm looking at our deployment server and I'm seeing Microsoft .aspx files! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search