Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (95 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graphs in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
The way that Tom describes it above is the way it works with the code. If you want to do it a way t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Table of Content Report / Compound Report Bursting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Arif, Report Caster can not handle bursting a compund report that uses table of contents. I think ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple graphs into PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Madasabear, If I were to be doing something like this I would use loops. Below is an example for j......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple agents for one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Jinx, If you go to your console and click on workspace > Configuration you will see all of your dat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple agents for one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Jinx, When this was occurring to us, it wasn't as large a problem as it seems like it will be for y......

Jinx, I have had the exact same problem that you are experiencing although we could never solve it.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Browser compatibility issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Radha, As compliant as IBI claims to be with firefox we have found that many out of the box things ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to show graphs in Excel in another tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Winnie, You are going to want to try the Layout Composer. Using EXL2K OPEN NOBREAK is not going to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Images in PowerPoint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Taking out the app/ did it. In looking into this I realized that I had to put the file on the same ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Images in PowerPoint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
I am using the Document Composer to create a power point and I am having trouble inserting an image ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 7.6.10 html painter problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
I know I'm a day late and a dollar short on this, but for the sake of accuracy -DEFAULT does not eli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Updating ReportCaster parameters with ETL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Tony, QUOTEDSTRING did the trick. It turns out that you need to use QUOTEDSTRING within the ETL de......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Updating ReportCaster parameters with ETL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Since ReportCaster can not handle bursting compound excel reports, I'm trying to do so using and ETL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF Maintain -- INCLUDE-ing Records Into a Table That Auto-Generates Keys (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
John, Can you include the code for the maintain? It will help a lot in working with you to debug y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Grand Total on Group By (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
nsk, you can do this very easily using the GUI. Open up the report painter and try it in there by l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Pivot Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Danny, What I've learned recently is that its not WF that presents the verb object as Row Labels (m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] excel template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
That isn't my understanding of excel templates. We use Excel 2000 in my shop and we utilize a few e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing the block name in Dashboard template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Anmol, I don't know how to do it in the template, but if its ok that you do it somewhere else, you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL translator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
I know it seems strange to want to do my group by's on the reporting server, but our reporting syste......

Discussion Topic  RE: DECODE LIMITS In Mainframe FOCUS 7.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Sandy, What type of Database are you using? Are you connecting to FOCUS files? or another database......

» Refine Search
» New Search